Here at RF Cafe, a new course has been charted for the handling of employer job postings. Since RF Cafe visitors like yourself are a unique group of people whose interests are generally concentrated in the RF / Microwave/ Wireless engineering realm, I figured it would make sense to create a separate jobs website that caters to you.
RF Cafe advertisers employ engineers, and the vast majority of the companies listed in the component vendor pages employ engineers, so this venue will hopefully bring those who are looking for jobs into contact with those who are looking to fill jobs in the most efficient manner.
Have you visited the RF Cafe Jobs page?
Have you visited the Employment & Interviews Archive forum?
Have you visited the Job Resources page?
Here are some useful Resume Writing resources
|Are You Looking for an Engineer?|
Post Your Job Openings on the
RF Cafe Jobs Page
RF Cafe typically receives more than 8,000 page views each weekday. That is a lot of opportunity for you to place your available engineering jobs in front of people who are most likely to be able to respond to your needs.
READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME
- Important Note: No recruiting agencies will be accepted - only direct hire
companies. No exceptions.
- Up to 5 jobs per company.
- Your job(s) will be posted on a dedicated page and a link will be provided to it on the RF Cafe Jobs page.
- Once your job(s) is(are) posted, I will link to it(them) from the RF Cafe homepage. A notice will also be
broadcast from RF Cafe's account on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Only jobs for which there are currently available openings may be posted. If a posted job is filled and another like
it does not exist, then notice must be given so that it can be removed.
- Special conditions of employment; e.g., citizenship, academic achievement, level of work experience, willingness to
relocate, extensive travel, etc., must be included in the description.
- A point of contact for an authorized employee must be provided for applicants either in the form of an e-mail, or
in the form of a hyperlink to a webpage that contains valid contact information.
- RF Cafe reserves the right to refuse offers to post jobs based on what I consider to be inappropriate or irrelevant.
My mission is to provide a reliable service to the type of clients who typically visit RF Cafe and will maintain an appropriate
- RF Cafe cannot guarantee the results of activity and interactions between job posters and job applicants. Good will
is automatically assumed on the part of all parties involved. If either party believes that abuse has been committed,
please submit an e-mail describing the situation and I will address it immediately.
- All parties agree to hold harmless RF Cafe and all of its employees and assignees for any and all damages that may
result through participation with this Jobs listing service.
- I have not and will not provide any information regarding you, your company, or your job posting information to anyone
else, for free or for compensation. Only the info you post or provide to me for posting will become publicly available.
If you information appears elsewhere, it is because the jobsite trolls have illegally stolen your information. Sic your
lawyers on them, with my blessing.
- If you do not agree to abide by all of these terms and the clear spirit in which my effort is offered, then go somewhere