Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are
posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company, please
NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be appreciated.
See most recent list of job openings here.
SecureRF, a Connecticut based company, develops solutions that combine security
and cryptography with low resource computing devices. Our breakthroughs in
authentication and data protection performance are being applied to mobile payments,
wireless sensors, machine-to-machine (M2M) and automated identification technologies
such as NFC and
As we bring our secure products to market and develop
new security and sensor solutions, we are looking for RFID Hardware Engineers who
have experience with RF wireless communication systems such as NFC and RFID to join
our experienced team.
RFID Hardware Engineer
We are seeking an
experienced engineer who have a proven track record of developing and providing
support for various new wireless sensor, NFC and RFID hardware and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements: (Education, training, skills etc.)
- Create product requirements and test plan
to support their development
- Development of wireless sensors and RFID products,
which may include off the shelf chips, FPGA and/or digital circuit design via RTL
and then a Netlist
- Develop an end-to-end system simulation and analysis to
evaluate various technical issues
- Develop new methods / algorithms to improve
- Assist with standards protocol investigation, analysis and
- Provide written reports and summaries of development
projects and tasks
have a strong background and feel you would be a good fit, please drop us a line to
learn more. Please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources
department at Jobs @ SecureRF.com (remove the spaces) and put the position name in
the subject line.
degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in RF
wireless communication system
- A solid understanding of wireless communications in
theory and applications, plus RFID experience is required. Strong experience with
GS1 EPCglobal Class 1, Generation 2 protocols and experience with 18000-7, HF, Zig
Bee and NFC protocols preferred
- Working knowledge of and ability to create and
navigate through detailed technical standards/specifications and other technical
- Knowledge of cryptography and security methods is a plus
- Understanding of digital wireless communication system analysis and design such as:
Link budget; Channel planning, Multipath Fading analysis, Modulator/Demodulator
schema design, Spectrum and bandwidth analysis and System Performance (BER, PER)
- Knowledgeable in CAD/CAE tools
- Knowledge of Mat lab, ADS or similar
- Knowledgeable in Verilog or VHDL, test bench development, and
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must work alone or in
a team, in a minimum supervision environment and be self-motivated
We are an equal opportunity employer offering medical benefits,
disability insurance, paid time off and holidays, health and dependent care spending
accounts and a 401K retirement plan.
You must be authorized to work in the United
States. Due to our customers and the cryptographic nature of our work, this position
requires that you be eligible to obtain United States Secret Clearance.
More information and additional job openings can be found at