Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Robotics in Mississauga, ON Canada is seeking a full-time RF technician with embedded software experience. Must have
a degree in electrical or software engineering or equivalent working experience. Previous experience with RF technologies
and amplifiers are a must. Familiarity or previous working experience with DVB or ATSC technologies along with thorough
understanding of video codecs and experience with C++ in Linux/Windows are definite assets. Must be a citizen of permanent
resident of Canada.
- Assembly and testing of video/data transmitters
- Amplifier testing and tuning
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Testing and modifying video transmitter/receiver firmware as required
- Occasional travel to clients for demos, installations or troubleshooting
We provide competitive pay, a small and friendly atmosphere as well as a challenging and exciting working environment.
Please send resumes to:
2283 Argentia Road #24
Mississauga, ON, Canada L5N5Z2
Posted February 17, 2014