Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would like
to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service
free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be appreciated. See most recent
list of job openings here.
GEA Process Engineering, Inc.
- Powder Processing Division
Are you looking for a chance to enhance your career and grow personally?
GEA Process Engineering Inc., a full service company specializing in process systems
and solutions, is seeking a Sales Engineer to join our growing Powder Processing Division. We
were established in 1974 and promote an environment where all employees are valued and treated
The new Team member would be responsible for obtaining equipment orders
by developing relationships with key buyers which would help enable identification, qualification
and pursuit of leads and gathering of market intelligence. They would also be coordinating the
sales efforts with other departments in the company to manage the flow of information between
the company, its field representatives and customers. Approximately 50% of this position’s time
would be visiting customers; giving presentations and seminars to introduce and promote the
To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Four-year degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or related technical
- Excellent verbal communication capability; comfort dealing at all levels, from plant operators
to top management, strong formal presentation skills
- Must be free to travel up to 50% of available working time
- Must be outgoing and personable, able to handle a wide variety of business and social
situations in a professional manner, possess affinity for cold calling, networking
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in technical sales within process industries, preferably of
- Inherent sense of urgency about making sales; high energy level
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess good English language communication, verbal and written
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well in a team setting as well as independently
- Must be self-motivated
- Advantageous to have working knowledge of MS Office products and Lotus Notes
GEA Process Engineering Inc. has a very comprehensive benefit
package to offer. Our benefits include retirement plans, dental insurance, medical insurance,
disability benefits, Flexible Spending Plans, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid company
holidays, and paid vacations.
Please send resumes
GEA Process Engineering
9165 Rumsey Road
Phone +1 410 997 6634
Fax +1 410 997 5021
Posted February 4,