GEA Process Engineering Looking for a Field Service Technician
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
GEA Process Engineering, Inc.
Field Service Technician
Do you like to work with your hands? Do you like
to problem solve? Do you like to fix things? Do you like variety in your job?
you answered YES to any of the above questions, then don’t let this great
opportunity pass you by!
GEA Process Engineering Inc. is a member of the
GEA Group, a global technology group
specializing in process systems and solutions. To learn more about us, please visit
We are looking for a self-motived,
service minded, mechanically and electrically adept Field Service Technician to join
our dynamic and growing business. As a Field Service Technician, you will primarily
travel to our customer locations throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico to
troubleshoot, repair, and/or maintain our equipment.
We will rely on you to:
- Perform direct maintenance on
demand to resolve equipment problems
- Perform equipment preventive maintenance and calibration of instrumentation
- Perform equipment rebuilds and upgrades
- Commission new equipment
- Establish and maintain positive and effective customer relationships
- Respond to customer questions regarding equipment operation and technical trouble
shooting in order to reduce downtime
To be considered for this
exciting opportunity, you must have the following desired qualifications.
- Vocational degree in related mechanical/electrical field or equivalent work
- 3+ years of
mechanical and electrical experience in a plant or industrial environment.
- Good analytical skills
English language communication (verbal and written) skills
- Computer literate (MS office)
- Knowledge of PLC programming/troubleshooting is desirable
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Willing and able
to travel as job assignments require (up to 75% of the time)
offer a comprehensive benefit program including health, vision, and dental care,
life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement,
paid holidays, vacation, and retirement plans.
Please send resumes
GEA Process Engineering
9165 Rumsey Road
Phone +1 410 997 6634
Fax +1 410 997 5021
Posted February 4,