Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
Advanced Test Equipment Corporation
Looking for RF Calibration Technician
Since 1981, Advanced Test Equipment Rentals has shown its commitment to providing quality customer service by meeting
our customer's equipment rental needs. Our primary focus is providing a complete rental solution of test and measurement
equipment to industries such as Aerospace, Defense, Communications, EMC and more. Our wide inventory, custom solutions,
flexible rental terms, and quality customer support differentiates us from our competitors as a complete solution
for all test and measurement needs.
- Intermediate knowledge of metrology practices and theories
- Ability to use personal computers, Windows-based software and laboratory automation software
- Ability to apply basic statistical techniques necessary for measurement analysis
- Possess strong troubleshooting and repair capabilities
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025
- MUDCATS is a plus
- Skilled in communication with customers and peers, including the ability to mentor apprentices.
- Perform calibration and repair of medium to high level test and measurement equipment. *Requires little assistance
and supervision on such work
- Create calibration data sheets accurately and efficiently with minimal supervision based upon instrument specifications
and approved calibration procedures
- Meet the needs of the customer while supporting traceability of the measurements
- Complete all documentation associated with position accurately and efficiently
- Maintain technical proficiency and effectiveness through various means such as self-study, local college and
internal training programs as well as through proficiency testing
- Interface with customers for items requiring repair or limited calibration
- Seek supervisory assistance in actual or potential problem areas
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service
Two years of college with A.A. degree in electronic technology or other technical program or minimum of four years
commercial or military experience in the field of metrology.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a related field preferred
- Specific RF calibration and metrology training
Salary Requirement DOE. Please send requirement along with your resume.
Visit our website www.atecorp.com
Please bring resumes. You will be required to fill out application and questionnaire. Interviews on site.
Roselle St (google
Jill Berg, Manager
ATEC Corporate Center
10401 Roselle Street
San Diego, CA 92121
The Equipment, The Knowledge, The Solution
Test , Measurement, Environmental & Inspection equipment rentals
Posted June 19, 2014