Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
Nitronex Senior Product Engineer Position Available (ENG13001)
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
Senior Product Engineer (ENG13001)
Location: Durham, NC
Senior level experienced engineer to assist in the development and design of MMIC RF and Microwave products. This position will drive MMICs and discrete devices from design engineering to production release. This includes product characterization, datasheet creation, application board development, automated test development, statistical analysis and specification definition.
Five to ten years RF product development experience with at least four years in product engineering, applications or design field developing RF semiconductor products.
· Prepare GaN MMIC and high power discrete level products for production release.
· Design ATE level boards and verify performance.
· Define RF and DC test requirements, test plans, calibration structures, verification techniques,
and data validation.
· Analyze statistical performance distributions and recommend specification limits.
· Characterize and document final designs for production release.
· Perform product level qualification tasks
· Experience with PCB layout tools and techniques.
· In-depth understanding of RF testing (s-parameters, I-V, pulsed I-V, load-pull), calibration (SOLT, TRL,
LRM, etc.), verification, and analysis.
· Hands-on approach to solving problems including working in the lab to help debug test issues and at
times performing RF testing.
· Familiarity with statistical methods and analysis.
· Familiarity with semiconductor reliability and verification methods.
· Ability to present highly technical information to both internal and external teams and customers.
· Ability to communicate effectively across all areas of the company including engineering, operations,
finance, sales and marketing.
· Strong sense of urgency and willing to put in the extra effort and hours as needed in a fast paced
Bachelor Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or other relevant technical field.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
2305 Presidential Drive
Durham, NC 27703
Leading Producer of GaN-on-Silicon RF Power Devices