Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
Spirent Has an Opening for a Senior LTE Systems Software Architect / Engineer
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
Senior LTE Systems Software Architect / Engineer
This a senior LTE System Software Architect/Engineer position for Spirent’s Wireless Division in Fort Worth, Texas. The successful candidate will be developing system architectures and driving the technical direction of Spirent’s industry leading wireless testing systems.
As a member of our team you will be front and center in the analysis, architecture, and testing; research, investigate, and define new areas of technology to enhance existing products, take existing products towards a solution or new product directions; evaluate and test functionality, performance, and interoperability; work with customers and partners; conduct presentations and demonstrations internal and external; lead other team members with your skills and ideas.
- High level technical contributor providing analysis and solution to the most complex issues both in and across functional lines
- Work with Product Management and Solution Architects to specify requirements
- Analyze wireless standards from 3GPP, 3GPP2 and other technical forums as well as commercial deployments
- Work with multiple product teams and partners to define solution, components and interfaces to help drive Development and get unified technical understanding across the organization.
- Write systems level specifications, requirements, and architecture documents
- Provide systems level architectural guidance and feature prioritization
- Analyze, test, and characterize system capabilities throughout the development process
- Track industry standards, and assess RFC compliance in product features and functionality
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- Research new technology areas, innovations, ideas
- Set the standard for excellent presentation, communication, and technical leadership
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Computer/Electrical Engineering is required with a minimum of 12 years of related / applicable experience
- Excellent knowledge of wireless access (LTE) and wireless core network packet protocols, mobility, IMS, SIP and VoIP/VoLTE; and the associated call flows (end-to-end)
- Expert industry knowledge in TCP/IP networking topologies and protocols
- Strong problem solving skills and team-oriented approach
- Excellent English communication skill
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Motivated, self-starter who likes challenging work
- Ability to travel internationally
Spirent Communications – Inspiring Innovation – Enriching Life
- Minimum 7 years working experience of Wireless packet core and/or access network protocol software development
- Experience with software/hardware integration and debugging
- Experience with design verification testing of wireless terminals is desired
- Experience with development and use of virtual environments
- Coding experience in languages such as C, C++, Perl, Tcl, Python, and XML, and good OOA/OOD knowledge
Spirent Communications is where the world’s leading communications companies turn when they need to accelerate their time-to-market for next-generation communication systems. In fact, every significant industry test in the last six years has used Spirent's test systems as the benchmark. We are continually recognized by customers, industry, press, and technology associations for our innovative thinking and our ground-breaking products. The communications market has untapped potential. The boundaries of how fast, far, and accurately voice and data can be transmitted have yet to be reached, or even defined. Spirent solutions are paving the way for tomorrow’s communications.
The atmosphere at Spirent is innovative, creative, and technically challenging. We are always looking for new employees with exceptional abilities, vision, and commitment levels to join our team.
If you want to work with truly bright and motivated people—and be a part of an industry-leading company that's helping to revolutionize communications technologies—this is your opportunity. Our focus on employee satisfaction stems from a core belief that market-leading products start with one thing: market-leading people. At Spirent, we offer more than jobs, we offer unique career opportunities. We can do this because we are large enough to encompass a breadth of possibilities, while being small enough for you to be noticed and recognized. Are you innovative enough to work at Spirent?
Apply directly at:
Tracy A. James | Spirent Communications | East Coast Recruitment
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/tracyannjames
Join the Spirent Team!
Here are all 5 jobs posted on this date:
Posted August 16, 2013