Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would like
to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service
free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be appreciated. See most recent
list of job openings here.
Posted March 6, 2013
Technical Product Manager Wanted by Pasternack Enterprises
Position: Technical Product Manager
Orange County, California Area
Pasternack Enterprises is a B2B Direct Marketer to the RF and Microwave industry niche. The company makes available the broadest selection of engineering grade components and assemblies available for same day shipment to a global customer base. We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to provide technical guidance and support to customers, suppliers, production, purchasing and sales and marketing.
The successful candidate will demonstrate depth of knowledge and experience with a wide range of RF components and assemblies and understand the applications and technical market drivers in the RF industry.
Role and Responsibility:
Requirements and Characteristics:
- Will be responsible for managing assigned categories of RF components including identifying new product additions and maintaining existing products
- Supports production assembly processes, methods and testing requirements
- Provides technical guidance and support to the marketing organization to develop catalogs, website and promotional materials
- Provides guidance to purchasing for supplier selection and support
- Provides leadership and training to Tech Support and Customer Service personnel
- Researches and provides technical input for supplier selection
- 4 year technical degree or equivalent experience; graduate degree/MBA a plus
- 5 years of product management experience
- Extensive market/competitive knowledge
- Experience in the RF/Microwave, Wireless communications and/or the Electronic Connector Industry is preferred. Electronic Distribution experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Self starting, team player with a winning attitude and competitive spirit
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Pasternack is a leading supplier and multi-channel direct marketer of radio frequency (RF) and microwave connectors, adapters, cable assemblies and other RF/MW components. Our products are used in a wide variety of electronics-based applications, including military electronics, telecommunications equipment (including wireless and land mobile radio), avionics, medical, industrial, test and measurement, R&D and many others.
Since 1972, Pasternack has steadily grown by aligning its offerings to match the needs of our Customers. We maintain an inventory of more than 35,000 products that are always available which gives you access to products ranging from the rare, hard-to-find specials to the broadest array of industry standards.
Today, Pasternack is a global supplier of RF and Microwave components supported by a growing list of 18 International Distributors who service customers in more than 32 countries worldwide and partner with us in pursuit of our vision to be the world’s most recognized and trusted provider of urgently needed RF and Microwave components and assemblies.
Our Customer Value Proposition is our commitment to fill your needs when your need arises:
- 99.4% Off-the-Shelf Availability for all Products
- Broadest selection of RF and Microwave Components anywhere
- Same-Day Shipping
- Quality Processes Documented to ISO 9001:2008
- Expert Technical Support
- Global Distribution and customer support in more than 32 countries
Posted: March 6, 2013
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Product Management, Engineering
Industries: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Job ID: 5036161