Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
Filter Sensing Technologies Looking for Electrical/Mechanical Research and Development Team Lead
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
Electrical/Mechanical Research and Development Team Lead
Opportunity: This position seeks an electrical or mechanical engineer to lead R&D projects in the areas of RF-based sensors and vibration systems. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in electronics, programming, and prototype development, as well as demonstrated ability to lead projects and small research teams. Additional mechanical background and experiences are a benefit. Significant potential exists for career growth in technical and/or business management roles.
- Coordinate and lead prototype development and experimental testing efforts for multiple ongoing company projects
- Process and analyze experimental data; formulate conclusions based on results to guide product development activities
- Directly supervise and train technical support staff
- Assist with preparation/delivery of project reports, customer presentations, and proposals
Additional Desired Skills:
- Demonstrated hands-on and problem-solving skills
- Design and fabrication of electrical and mechanical prototypes
- Setup and instrumentation of experimental test systems
- Proficient in use of Matlab for data analysis
- Proficient in use of electrical diagnostic equipment
The ideal candidate will have expertise in some of these areas and be willing to learn in others:
- Embedded controller programming
- Basic LabView programming
- Familiarity with RF and microwave systems <10 GHz
- Understanding of vibration testing, analysis, and system design
- PCB layout, design, and assembly for prototype systems
Located 4 miles from downtown Boston, within walking distance of Orange Line subway stop.
- Graduate degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related field
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and strong background in required & desired skills also considered
- Minimum 2-5 years of work experience or academic research in a related technical field
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
About the Company
Filter Sensing Technologies, Inc. is an early-stage, MIT spin-out company, developing advanced sensors, control systems, and related technologies to improve engine efficiency and reduce emissions. Our customers include global engine and vehicle OEMs, the U.S. Dept. of Energy, the National Science Foundation, and leading universities. Additional information at: www.fstcorporation.com
Filter Sensing Technologies, Inc.
7 Bow Street
Malden, MA 02148
Posted August 8, 2013