Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
Posted March 24, 2013
Title: Field Applications Engineer
AWR has an immediate opening for a highly motivated, self-directed field applications engineer with experience
using AWR's Microwave Office design suite, AXIEM 3D planar electromagnetic simulator or other high-frequency electronic
design automation (EDA) tools. The successful candidate will conduct technical presentations and live software demonstrations
to customers, including customized presentations as required. They will support technical evaluations/benchmarks
and drive the process to deliver AWR solutions, as well as support strategic sales campaigns to generate product bookings
at new and existing AWR accounts. This position is located in the Boston or New England area.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Establish primary technical points of contact, schedule technical updates, manage evaluations and perform simulation
- Present products and solutions to existing and prospective customers. This includes live demonstration of our
products and presentations to groups.
- Plan and manage activities at customers and prospects according to an agreed-upon market development strategy
in order to achieve business and technical goals.
- Maintain existing and develop new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant
internal liaisons to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Manage product/service mix, to achieve successful implementation of the AWR preferred design methodology
- Respond to and follow up on technical inquiries using appropriate methods & resources.
- Communicate and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development
of customer solutions.
- Provide regular account status updates to sales managers
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant visit reports and information.
- Three years' design experience with AWR and other EDA tools such as Agilent ADS, Ansoft HFSS, Cadence, Mentor
- A BS, MS or PhD degree with an electrical engineering background from an accredited four-year university
- Experience in MMIC, RFIC or high frequency design
- Some travel is required. The amount depends on location
- U.S. Citizenship required
Please Submit Resumes To: