More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
•−• ••−• −•−• •− ••−• •
RF Cafe Morse Code >Hear It<
TRU Corporation has created breakthrough RF and microwave interconnect products for over 60 years. We provide
sophisticated, durable, high performance cables and systems for the most demanding applications — in military,
aerospace, telecom, semiconductor, medical and other commercial industries. We have three openings, one entry
level Sales Engineer position located in the central Florida area and two Regional Sales Manager positions located
on the west coast.
SALES ENGINER (ENTRY LEVEL) JOB SUMMARY: TRU is looking for an entry level Sales Engineer that possesses a strong desire to learn our vast array of RF/Microwave interconnect solutions. With a keen ability for critical thinking, candidate must also aggressively pursue new customers and uncover new opportunities for these products.
• Uncover, develop and follow-up on new business in the assigned region.
• Qualify new business opportunities for program scope, size, timeline, probability of success, and potential to add value within TRU’s core capabilities.
• Work with large accounts to develop proposals and negotiate agreements.
• Understand and translate customer’s technical requirements to our engineers and manufacturing personnel.
• Oversee all new projects from the quote phase through order closure at assigned accounts.
• Work with key distributers and manufacturer representatives in securing partnerships for business opportunity development.
• Maintain expert level understanding of products, services and related equipment.
• Travel throughout an assigned region and make presentations to customers.
• Create account and calling plans.
• Document all sourcing and communications in CRM.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum BSEE, BSCE or equivalent technical degree.
• Some knowledge of RF transmission line theory especially coaxial cable and connectors; willing to train an entry level candidate.
• Must be able to work from home and travel via car and plane to customers 50% of time within home region.
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Experience with CRM – Sugar a plus.
• Self-motivated and highly organized; able to manage multiple priorities.
• Good listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical and value based selling skills.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE: West Coast - Semiconductor and West Coast - RF Microwave) JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible to increase sales revenue in order to meet/exceed company goals. Achieve targeted sales revenue from products, solutions, and services into assigned regional territories. Take ownership and responsibility for the opportunities that exist in the market place. Identify and develop executive-level strategic relationships with customers. Plan and implement strategies to identify, sell and support incremental product solutions and services in existing accounts that achieve profitable revenue growth and customer satisfaction & loyalty plans. Demonstrate a clear understanding and use of sales and marketing processes that support achievement of revenue growth, profits and return on sales plans. Direct the manufacturer representative network, and develop effective sales forecasts on which to base key business activities.
• Grows, develops, and manages current accounts at an Enterprise-wide level to achieve and exceed targeted sales and improve market share position across customer base.
• Identifies, acquires, develops, and manages new customers and sales channels to achieve and exceed targeted sales.
• Develop and manage interactions between Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure meeting customer requirements.
• Prepare sales targets, and manages Manufacturers Reps and others to achieve targets.
• Manage the sales processes of Manufacturer Representatives to ensure they meet and exceed sales revenue, penetration and growth targets.
• Maintain a strong understanding of customers’ strategic direction, their top customers’ and partners, as well as customers’ key competitors.
• Utilizes sales planning tools and processes (e.g. Sugar, Account Management Process) to ensure efficient utilization of sales resources to meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Manage the entire customer lifecycle to enable retention and growth in conjunction with establishing and building strong customer loyalty by establishing and using effective metrics and benchmarks.
• Prepare and provide regular reports of sales related activity by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales information.
• Identifies and reports market and industry information around competitors and competitive pricing, based on industry knowledge and customer feedback.
• Works with Inside Sales Managers, Engineering, Program Managers and appropriate functions to review and enter orders to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products, solutions and services.
• Works with Business Develpoment, Engineering Program Management to identify program sales opportunities, develop, and negotiate new proposals directly with customers.
• Travel through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and provide summary reports of visits.
• Works with application engineering, business development, as well as sales and marketing to develop target pricing, application information, and overall business.
• Works closely with design engineering and business development to identify new product opportunities.
• Represent TRU at tradeshows.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree in Business (or similar field of study), AND 10 years sales experience in manufacturing; OR 15 years in sales engineer position, MBA a plus.
• A minimum of 5 years sales experience in RF Microwave Industry, RF Cable and Interconnect experience preferred.
• Ability to demonstrate solid presentation skills.
• Management or supervisory experience.
• Ability to demonstrate consistent success in sales.
• Aggressive top performer in previous position.
• Extensive account management, renewal sales, consultant selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships.
• High energy, self-motivated and persistent.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills, and ability to produce with minimal supervision are essential.
• Proficiency in all programs of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Willingness to travel: up to 70% travel.
For more detailed information about TRU Corporation please visit our website at www.trucorporation.com. Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Human Resources, TRU Corporation, 245 Lynnfield Street, Peabody, MA 01960
email: email@example.com, fax: 800-905-5659. No calls please.
PLEASE INDICATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
TRU Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer