Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company and would like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing
my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be
appreciated (although nobody ever has)
U.S. Sales ManagerWe are currently seeking a U.S. Sales Manager (Direct). - this position will be located in the New Jersey - New York area. Candidate should have strong technical background in RF and Microwave products, Passive, and active, and is familiar with the wireless military and commercial communication markets.
Manage the sale of the company's products to the military, and commercial RF communication companies, follow on, and develop business from leads generated from our marketing programs, as well as seek additional business from our current contacts, and customers. The U.S. Sales Manager will also be responsible to keep a viable sales rep network through the U.S., and optimize the rep network for best results. primary responsibility is to be the primary contact between the company and its customers.
• Champion the direct sales effort in the US, specifically directed to the military and
commercial communication companies;
• Generate direct sales and develop customers;
• Develop a viable sales rep network, and expend on the current one;
• Attend and coordinate regional and national trade shows.
• Recommend new product changes as well as other new product ideas.
• Meet sales objectives and supply forecasting information on a monthly basis.
• Submit monthly accomplishment report.
• Submit expense report on a timely basis.
• Develop and maintain competitive manufacturer's profiles and report on their activity each month.
• Ensure that all business conducted in the US is consistent with the company's mission statement and standard of ethical practices.
• Travel required.
• Effective communication style
• High degree of motivation and initiative.
• Computer literacy
• Sound decision-making skills
Anatech Electronics, Inc.
An ISO9001-2000 Certified Company
Tel: 973-772-4242 Ext. 218
Bus. Cell: 973-303-0776
The Largest Selection in the industry for RF & Microwave Filters & Products