Senior Level RF Power Amplifier Designer
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company and would like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing
my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be
appreciated (although nobody ever has)
Senior Level RF PA Designer
Technalogix is a leading provider of cost-effective and ultra-reliable wireless components, assemblies, and turn-key systems. We specialize in broadcast, broadband, industrial, scientific, and medical applications.
As a member of our Industrial, Scientific, and Medical amplifier division, you will work on the design of high power amplifier pallets and associated RF components and technologies. You will be responsible for designing, building and debugging amplifier chains capable of handling rugged RF power conditions for unique applications in the range of 25 to 1,000MHz. Individual amplifier pallets will be combined into multi-kilowatt power systems and paired with RF designs to protect against high and continuous reflected power, in pulsed, CW, or other modulations.
- You are skilled in the design of state of the art high power RF amplifiers.
- You are competent in the design of protection mechanisms for high reflected RF power.
- You possess strong RF design principles and understand component effects on reliability and ability to trade cost, performance, and packaging approaches.
- You are competent in the use of computer analysis tools and possess laboratory measurement skills.
- You are a team player in the development of complex RF units while being capable of providing effective solutions and performing efficiently in a multi-tasking environment.
- You have solid communication, analytical, documentation, and teaming skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the design of high power solid-state RF amplifiers.
- You understand a variety of RF architectures /components including their advantages/disadvantages.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Longevity of established company
- Wage: $70-100,000
Job Reference #: SRRFPA(5-Oct)
Aaron Sivacoe, P.ENG
Chief Operating Officer
#4, 8021 Edgar Industrial Place
Red Deer, AB, Canada T4P 3R3