More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
•−• ••−• −•−• •− ••−• •
RF Cafe Morse Code >Hear It<
To apply: Please apply to requisition 4872 on our website:
Location Phoenix AZ
Job Responsibilities The successful candidate will be responsible for test engineering activities for RF/Microwave sub-assemblies developed for commercial, military and space markets.
The job responsibilities include:
• Plan and organize project development and qualification test/integration activities including development of schedules and resource needs
• Lead internal test engineers and technicians in verification and qualification activities and in the manufacture, assembly and verification of supporting custom test equipment
• Develop production test plans and procedures for component and or sub-system hardware and conduct qualification testing to mil standard and commercial requirements
• Interact with Design Engineers and Product Engineers to ensure that products are accurately characterized to a customer specification while balancing production test requirements
• Lead/train/support production test including implementation of test plan methodology and procedures for product conformance in the factory environment
• Specify environmental testing such as altitude, moisture, temperature, shock, vibration, EMI; ALT and highly accelerated life testing (HALT)
• Specify electronic and mechanical test equipment needed for product development, qualification, and production testing
• Design and develop custom test hardware and test software
Experience/Skills Required Candidate should have good communication, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to lead others test engineers and technicians. Proficiency with programming in one or more programming languages such as LabView, C/C++,C# and Visual Basic is required.
The candidate must also have experience in the test and characterization of various RF blocks such as power amplifiers and receivers with digital control interfaces. Proficiency with test equipment such as vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal analyzers, digital signal generators and noise figure meters. Candidate should have previous product experience, ideally in a combination of commercial, space, and military products. Familiarity with Digital RF Modulation techniques is preferred. Candidate must have strong data processing and analytical skills. Working knowledge of wafer probe and wave guide mechanics is a plus. BS desired or AA/AS with equivalent experience.
Top Specific Skills Required > Proficiency with programming language such as C/C++ and/or LabView. Preference given to C/C++.> Good RF/Microwave test skills
> Good skills in test automation and design of production test equipment for military and space products
> General knowledge on operation of amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, and transceivers.
Citizenship requirements: US Citizenship Required
Travel Required: Up to 10 percent
Years of Experience Required: 5-8 years
Minimum Education Requirements BA/BS or equivalent experience
Employment Category Full-time