Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
Microelectronic Packaging Engineer
Location: Cedar Rapids
• Support the design, prototype assembly, documentation and release to production of new RFIC and multi-chip
module (MCM) packages using appropriate technology.
• Acts as a liaison with internal Advanced Packaging Group,
Suppliers, and Internal and External Manufacturing.
• Direct and potentially manage Packaging resources used
in design, development and documentation of industry leading wireless semiconductor products.
appropriate tools, perform product cost trade-offs, package integrity analysis (thermal, mechanical,
cross-sectioning, assembly process, etc.) for customer and internal requirements.
• Define package requirements for product groups assuring compliance with customer and internal Quality and
• Support the design and development of test fixture assemblies for product
development and production test.
BS required + minimum 5 years experience. MS preferred
firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.