|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
Location: Cedar Rapids
• Support the design, prototype assembly, documentation and release to production of new RFIC and multi-chip module (MCM) packages using appropriate technology.
• Acts as a liaison with internal Advanced Packaging Group, Suppliers, and Internal and External Manufacturing.
• Direct and potentially manage Packaging resources used in design, development and documentation of industry leading wireless semiconductor products.
• Using appropriate tools, perform product cost trade-offs, package integrity analysis (thermal, mechanical, cross-sectioning, assembly process, etc.) for customer and internal requirements.
• Define package requirements for product groups assuring compliance with customer and internal Quality and Reliability requirements.
• Support the design and development of test fixture assemblies for product development and production test.
BS required + minimum 5 years experience. MS preferred
email@example.com for more info.