Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
Microelectronic Packaging Engineer
Location: Cedar Rapids
• Support the design, prototype assembly, documentation and release to production of new RFIC and multi-chip module (MCM) packages using appropriate technology.
• Acts as a liaison with internal Advanced Packaging Group, Suppliers, and Internal and External Manufacturing.
• Direct and potentially manage Packaging resources used in design, development and documentation of industry leading wireless semiconductor products.
• Using appropriate tools, perform product cost trade-offs, package integrity analysis (thermal, mechanical, cross-sectioning, assembly process, etc.) for customer and internal requirements.
• Define package requirements for product groups assuring compliance with customer and internal Quality and Reliability requirements.
• Support the design and development of test fixture assemblies for product development and production test.
BS required + minimum 5 years experience. MS preferred
firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.