Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would like
to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service
free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be appreciated. See most recent
list of job openings here.
RF ATE Engineers
I have couple of openings for RF ATE engineers in my group. The details are listed below. Please email your
email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Work on the RF hardware and software for RF ATE.
- Involve in the design of the fixtures used in the test hardware.
- Support tester related issues in
production and resolve them cross functionally with different groups.
- Strong RF
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multitask
Team player and quick learner
- Familiarity with high speed digital logic such as FPGA a plus
- Proficiency in all aspects of RF device test
- Experience with spectrum analyzer, network analyzers,
power meters, and signal generators
Experience with all facets of RF measurements for digital modulation formats preferred
- Device driver
programming for GPIB/PXI instrumentation
- Proficient in a high level programming language like C# .net.