Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company and would like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing
my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be
RF ATE Engineers
I have couple of openings for RF ATE engineers in my group. The details are listed below. Please email your profile to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Work on the RF hardware and software for RF ATE.
- Involve in the design of the fixtures used in the test hardware.
- Support tester related issues in production and resolve them cross functionally with different groups.
- Strong RF test background
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multitask
Team player and quick learner
- Familiarity with high speed digital logic such as FPGA a plus
- Proficiency in all aspects of RF device test
- Experience with spectrum analyzer, network analyzers, power meters, and signal generators
Experience with all facets of RF measurements for digital modulation formats preferred
- Device driver programming for GPIB/PXI instrumentation
- Proficient in a high level programming language like C# .net.