|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
I have couple of openings for RF ATE engineers in my group. The details are listed below. Please email your
email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Work on the RF hardware and software for RF ATE.
- Involve in the design of the fixtures used in the test hardware.
- Support tester related issues in production and resolve them cross functionally with different groups.
- Strong RF test background
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multitask
Team player and quick learner
- Familiarity with high speed digital logic such as FPGA a plus
- Proficiency in all aspects of RF device test
- Experience with spectrum analyzer, network analyzers, power meters, and signal generators
Experience with all facets of RF measurements for digital modulation formats preferred
- Device driver programming for GPIB/PXI instrumentation
- Proficient in a high level programming language like C# .net.