Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
RF ATE Engineers
I have couple of openings for RF ATE engineers in my group. The details are listed below. Please email your
email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Work on the RF hardware and software for RF ATE.
- Involve in the design of the fixtures used in the test hardware.
- Support tester related issues in
production and resolve them cross functionally with different groups.
- Strong RF
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multitask
Team player and quick learner
- Familiarity with high speed digital logic such as FPGA a plus
- Proficiency in all aspects of RF device test
- Experience with spectrum analyzer, network analyzers,
power meters, and signal generators
Experience with all facets of RF measurements for digital modulation formats preferred
- Device driver
programming for GPIB/PXI instrumentation
- Proficient in a high level programming language like C# .net.