Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
Senior RF Engineer
If you have RF Engineering experience in wireless technology – this is a great OPPORTUNITY to join an exciting company and to become a part of a winning team!
Murata Electronics North America, Inc., a leading international electronic component sales organization, is seeking a Senior RF Engineer for our SyChip, Inc. subsidiary located in Plano, Texas. The successful candidate will develop RF modules for Smart Grid and Smart Energy for the U.S. market.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Determine if components meet the customer’s specifications.
• Design and test modules
• Design EVB for the modules
• Evaluate RF modules
• Support Software team from a hardware perspective
• Cooperate with operation’s team for Mass Production product integration.
• Perform other duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 5+ year’s experience in RF module design.
• Work requires the knowledge and ability to perform system design of modules, especially RF knowledge.
• Should be experienced to design RF modules of mass production.
• The ability to manage time effectively, analyze problems and make sound decisions is necessary.
• Interpersonal skills are also required.
• Graduate-level class work or degree in Engineering or related field desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Benefits' package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k.
INTERESTED? We strongly encourage you to apply for this position by visiting our website at http://www.hirebridge.com/jobseeker2/index.asp?cid=5264 or http://www.murata-northamerica.com and click on “About Murata” then click on "Employment Opportunities".
No H-1B sponsorship available. NO phone calls or agencies.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/M/F/D/AA AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE