Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
RF Technician Intermediate
Please visit the Miteq Careers page for more information.
Under general supervision, performs semi-complex laboratory tasks that include construction and testing of breadboard and experimental electronic sub-assemblies and devices from schematics of a semi-difficult and responsible nature in connection with one or more phases of a project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. * Construct components and sub-assemblies of experimental electronic devices from schematics, sketches or verbal instructions.
2. * Performs routine experimental and test procedures of moderate
complexity, using standard electrical and electronic test equipment.
Record all observed results.
3. * Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment, making simple repairs as
4. * Perform routine analysis to check accuracy, applicability and
reasonableness of data.
5. May participate in field assignments assisting higher level
technicians or engineers.
6. Perform other duties as necessary and as assigned.
7. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Education: Associate degree, or technical training and/or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years related experience.
* Essential Job Functions
Tel: (631) 439-9401
Visit our web page at www.miteq.com