Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are
posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company, please
NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be appreciated.
See most recent list of job openings here.
Senior level RF Engineers
Please visit the Miteq Careers page for more
Miteq currently has multiple positions for Senior level RF Engineers in the following areas of
- Amplifiers, LNA using MIC, hybrid technology
- Frequency Converters
- Intergrated multifunction assemblies
Performs complicated and difficult
engineering work of major complexity under limited supervision requiring a high degree of technical competence.
Exercises full technical responsibility for planning, organizing and conducting technical projects with design,
fabrication, modification and evaluation of electronic apparatus, components or circuitry for use in
electronic/electromechanical equipment and devices. Plan projects involving exploration of product and/or process
problems, definition and selection of new concepts and approaches to design or development of new or improved
products and/or processes. Conducts technical investigations involving the application of engineering principles
and theories. Prepares design specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. * Analyzes complex technical data and/or drawings to the organization’s engineering projects.
Develops and makes recommendations regarding engineering product design, development and/or technical problem
3. * Provides assistance in the diagnosis and solution of production and/or engineering problems. Acts as a
technical support to Marketing/Sales functions by providing seminars and/or demonstrations of product to customer
and sales representatives.
4. * Designs and documents technical programs/applications of a moderately
5. * Provides quality assurance review for product development or sustaining engineering
6. Provides technical leadership and oversees the progress of new product/process design
7. * Utilizes computer-aided engineering tools to design engineerng layouts in accordance with
8. * Validates total system engineering components for performance and reliability.
9. Initiates and documents specifications for Engineering Change Orders.
10. * Writes difficult technical papers wherein a sophisticated understanding of engineering principles and
theories are applied.
11. * Completes request for quotes (RFQ’s) by analyzing customer requirements to
determine engineering cost, schedule and feasability. Estimates labor and material and submits for review.
12. Perform other duties as necessary and as assigned.
* Essential Job Functions
Education: BSEE, BSME or BS in Applied Sciences.
Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree highly desirable.
Experience: This position requires 10 or more years of experience in the analysis, evaluation, design and
development of equipment or systems.
Please visit the
page for more information.