Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
Mav6 LLC Jobs
Communication/Networks Systems Engineer
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
Communication/Networks Systems Engineer
Location: Alexandria, VA (primary), Various(secondary)Description:
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Mav6, as the lead for the Blue Devil Block 2 program, is seeking an Information Systems Engineer to lead the technical development of a Persistent, networked, Multi-INT sensor suite. The successful candidate will have a strong Information Systems Engineering background with experience in Networked classified enclaves, Security Accreditation, RF links, Laser Communication systems, EKMS systems, and ISR sensor networking. In addition the desired candidate will have experience networking communications for sensor payloads in an airborne platform. Possess an understanding of security requirements in networking data content via SIPRNET, JWICS, CWAN and GWAN.
The successful candidate will have experience leading the development of networked integration of Multi-INT payloads. Additionally, the position provides the opportunity to lead client technical briefings.
Essential Position Functions:
• Lead development of networked architecture for Payload Integration effort
• Support the software integration for sensor manager
• Support the software development effort for the data manager
• Develop the overall architecture for the payload integration suite
• Lead security requirements of the communication system data links for an airborne platform
• Lead security requirements for the Mission Payloads integration for an airborne platform
• Lead security Verification & Validation (V&V) for airborne systems
• Lead Configuration and Accreditation (C&A) for airborne systems
• Supervise security requirements for integration with the ground system
• Define and lead the execution of performance verification test
• Create architecture, interface, and design documents
• BS Degree in Information Systems Engineering; Information Systems Engineering; or Software Engineering
• 10 years experience; 15 years desired
• SECRET Security Clearance is required. TOP SECRET Security Clearance or TS//SI/TK preferred
• Strong background in data management software and architectures
• Experience in airborne high bandwidth RF communications equipment and communications management software/hardware.
• Experience in accrediting multiple/cross security domains
• Experience with EO, IR, SIGINT, and COMINT sensor systems in an airborne environment
• Experience leading network development efforts
• Experience overseeing the development of subcontractors
• Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
• Experience as a cost account manager desired
• Ability to work and think with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Willing to travel domestically up to 30%, and overseas travel up to 5%, and locally as required
Location: Alexandria, VA (primary), Various(secondary)
Compensation & Benefits:
• Compensation based on experience and qualifications
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits with company stipend
• Company paid vision insurance
• 401(k) plan with Company match, annual profit share, and immediate vesting
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Paid time off and TEN paid federal holidays
• Company paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance