Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
Senior RF Engineer
Marshall Radio Telemetry, a worldwide leader in research and design of radio tracking equipment, is looking for
Senior RF Engineers join our team at our North Salt Lake, UT headquarters. We are a successful, rapidly growing
company, in business since 1997.
We are looking for brilliant individuals seeking a challenging and
rewarding career. The right candidates will be self-motivated, hard-working, and honest, with a personal interest
in the kinds of work described here. This is a great opportunity to become a key member of our company with almost
no limit on potential compensation.
Skills & Qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of RF theory and design and firsthand experience creating complex RF circuits and
• Experience with design of digital circuitry and programming of embedded software on microprocessors
• Experience in hardware development, including PCB design, layout, and testing
The following are highly desired:
• BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Hands-on experience with VHF/UHF devices, including transmitters, receivers and antennas
• Ham Radio license
• c programming aptitude
• Knowledge of DSP techniques, FPGAs
This is a fun, unique place to work with
lots of flexibility and unique, interesting projects. Occasional travel to world-wide destinations may be
Please email resume & salary history to: