Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
Senior RF Engineer
Marshall Radio Telemetry, a worldwide leader in research and design of radio tracking equipment, is looking for Senior RF Engineers join our team at our North Salt Lake, UT headquarters. We are a successful, rapidly growing company, in business since 1997.
We are looking for brilliant individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career. The right candidates will be self-motivated, hard-working, and honest, with a personal interest in the kinds of work described here. This is a great opportunity to become a key member of our company with almost no limit on potential compensation.
Skills & Qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of RF theory and design and firsthand experience creating complex RF circuits and antennas
• Experience with design of digital circuitry and programming of embedded software on microprocessors
• Experience in hardware development, including PCB design, layout, and testing
The following are highly desired:
• BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Hands-on experience with VHF/UHF devices, including transmitters, receivers and antennas
• Ham Radio license
• c programming aptitude
• Knowledge of DSP techniques, FPGAs
This is a fun, unique place to work with lots of flexibility and unique, interesting projects. Occasional travel to world-wide destinations may be required.
Please email resume & salary history to: email@example.com