Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
RF Cafe SoftwareCalculator Workbook
Smith Chart™ for Visio
Smith Chart™ for Excel
RF & EE Symbols Word
RF Stencils for Visio
Marshall Radio Telemetry, a worldwide leader in research and design of radio tracking equipment, is looking for
Senior RF Engineers join our team at our North Salt Lake, UT headquarters. We are a successful, rapidly growing
company, in business since 1997.
We are looking for brilliant individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career. The right candidates will be self-motivated, hard-working, and honest, with a personal interest in the kinds of work described here. This is a great opportunity to become a key member of our company with almost no limit on potential compensation.
Skills & Qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of RF theory and design and firsthand experience creating complex RF circuits and antennas
• Experience with design of digital circuitry and programming of embedded software on microprocessors
• Experience in hardware development, including PCB design, layout, and testing
The following are highly desired:
• BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Hands-on experience with VHF/UHF devices, including transmitters, receivers and antennas
• Ham Radio license
• c programming aptitude
• Knowledge of DSP techniques, FPGAs
This is a fun, unique place to work with lots of flexibility and unique, interesting projects. Occasional travel to world-wide destinations may be required.
Please email resume & salary history to: email@example.com