Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are
posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company, please
NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
Senior RF System Engineer/Technical Expert
GPS Source is looking for a Senior RF System Engineer to provide engineering leadership within
a growing company. As part of a core team of talented engineers, you will help GPS Source grow even more with
designing and developing new products and improving existing products for the RF/GPS market.
• Define RF
System Architecture, conceptual and detailed design, as well as implement system level RF solutions for Digital
Communications and GPS products.
• Lead RF System integration for Digital Communications and GPS products, and
supportability and effectiveness analysis for total RF systems.
• Analysis performed at all levels of the total
system product including concept, design, fabrication, and test.
• Ensures total system solutions meet customer
and product requirements.
• Research and technical leader to a R&D team with direct responsibility for
identifying new products and technologies consistent with the corporation’s strategic initiatives.
• Recognized as the authority and expert for RF system integration across multiple disciplines.
transceiver analysis, RF system architecture design and algorithm development.
• Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10+ years experience
• 8+ years of RF system integration and board level RF design experience
• Familiarity with PCB design and simulation software
• Desire to be the RF and radio systems expert in the
• Position requires some travel.
• US citizenship or permanent residence status is required with the ability to obtain or maintain a current Secret
• Ability and desire to provide technical direction to a design team
• Perform transceiver analysis, RF system
architecture design and algorithm development.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
expertise in Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
• Research expertise in one or more of the following
areas is desirable:
• CDMA signal processing and speed enhancements,
• GNSS software receiver design and
• Satellite, flight, and ground based augmentation systems including, tight and ultra-tight GNSS-INS integration,
indoor use of GNSS, and advanced estimation and optimization methods as applied to positioning and navigation.
GPS Source is a leader in the design and production of GPS Signal Distribution Products. Come work for a
growing company in beautiful southern Colorado. Be incredibly close to snow skiing, water skiing, fishing, rafting
and great hiking trails. Experience a relaxed work environment with a strong emphasis on life/work balance.
GPS Source offers a competitive salary, excellent compensation and great benefits! Relocation assistance will be
available for the right candidate.
Douglas Hinkley, MBA, PMP
Director of Program
Management and R&D
Director of Operations & Quality (Acting)
Email: dhinkley (at) gpssource.com