GPS Source Jobs: Senior RF System Engineer
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and
sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS - See most recent list of job openings here.
Senior RF System Engineer/Technical Expert
GPS Source is looking for a Senior RF System Engineer to provide engineering leadership within
a growing company. As part of a core team of talented engineers, you will help GPS Source grow even more with
designing and developing new products and improving existing products for the RF/GPS market.
• Define RF
System Architecture, conceptual and detailed design, as well as implement system level RF solutions for Digital
Communications and GPS products.
• Lead RF System integration for Digital Communications and GPS products, and
supportability and effectiveness analysis for total RF systems.
• Analysis performed at all levels of the total
system product including concept, design, fabrication, and test.
• Ensures total system solutions meet customer
and product requirements.
• Research and technical leader to a R&D team with direct responsibility for
identifying new products and technologies consistent with the corporation’s strategic initiatives.
• Recognized as the authority and expert for RF system integration across multiple disciplines.
transceiver analysis, RF system architecture design and algorithm development.
• Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10+ years experience
• 8+ years of RF system integration and board level RF design experience
• Familiarity with PCB design and simulation software
• Desire to be the RF and radio systems expert in the
• Position requires some travel.
• US citizenship or permanent residence status is required with the ability to obtain or maintain a current Secret
• Ability and desire to provide technical direction to a design team
• Perform transceiver analysis, RF system
architecture design and algorithm development.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
expertise in Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
• Research expertise in one or more of the following
areas is desirable:
• CDMA signal processing and speed enhancements,
• GNSS software receiver design and
• Satellite, flight, and ground based augmentation systems including, tight and ultra-tight GNSS-INS integration,
indoor use of GNSS, and advanced estimation and optimization methods as applied to positioning and navigation.
GPS Source is a leader in the design and production of GPS Signal Distribution Products. Come work for a
growing company in beautiful southern Colorado. Be incredibly close to snow skiing, water skiing, fishing, rafting
and great hiking trails. Experience a relaxed work environment with a strong emphasis on life/work balance.
GPS Source offers a competitive salary, excellent compensation and great benefits! Relocation assistance will be
available for the right candidate.
Douglas Hinkley, MBA, PMP
Director of Program
Management and R&D
Director of Operations & Quality (Acting)
Email: dhinkley (at) gpssource.com