More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
•−• ••−• −•−• •− ••−• •
RF Cafe Morse Code >Hear It<
Seeking RF/Wireless Development Engineer:
The RF Design Engineer will be responsible for the design, simulation, verification and support of validation and production of integrated ICs for 802.15.4 market, As part of the WCO IMM design team, you will be responsible for the design and support of transceivers manufacture in a in a variety of processes.
- Sound understanding of CMOS IC design
- Proficient at RF simulation and layout tools
- Sound understanding of RF circuit design
- Emphasis in transmitter circuits
- Understanding of RF transistor device physics
- Thorough documentation skill (written and verbal)
- Understanding of statistical methods such as Monte-Carlo analysis
- Proficiency in RF tools: VNA, VSA, Spectrum Analyzer etc.
- Programming skill a plus: LabView, Matlab or others
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
BSEE or equivalent, MSEE preferred
Seven years work experience in RF circuit design and optimization