Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would like
to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service
free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be appreciated. See most recent
list of job openings here.
RF/Wireless Development Engineer
Please apply online:
and apply for position #11774737
or email resume to:
Seeking RF/Wireless Development Engineer:
The RF Design Engineer will be responsible for the design,
simulation, verification and support of validation and production of integrated ICs for 802.15.4 market, As part
of the WCO IMM design team, you will be responsible for the design and support of transceivers manufacture in a in
a variety of processes.
- Sound understanding of CMOS IC design
- Proficient at RF simulation and layout tools
- Sound understanding of RF circuit design
- Emphasis in
- Understanding of RF transistor device physics
- Thorough documentation skill (written
- Understanding of statistical methods such as Monte-Carlo analysis
- Proficiency in RF tools:
VNA, VSA, Spectrum Analyzer etc.
- Programming skill a plus: LabView, Matlab or others
Education & Experience or Other
BSEE or equivalent, MSEE preferred
Seven years work experience in RF circuit
design and optimization