Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would
like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies,
but donations would be appreciated.
RF/Wireless Development Engineer
Please apply online: freescale.com/careers
and apply for position #11774737
or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking RF/Wireless Development Engineer:
The RF Design Engineer will be responsible for the design, simulation, verification and support of validation and production of integrated ICs for 802.15.4 market, As part of the WCO IMM design team, you will be responsible for the design and support of transceivers manufacture in a in a variety of processes.
- Sound understanding of CMOS IC design
- Proficient at RF simulation and layout tools
- Sound understanding of RF circuit design
- Emphasis in transmitter circuits
- Understanding of RF transistor device physics
- Thorough documentation skill (written and verbal)
- Understanding of statistical methods such as Monte-Carlo analysis
- Proficiency in RF tools: VNA, VSA, Spectrum Analyzer etc.
- Programming skill a plus: LabView, Matlab or others
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
BSEE or equivalent, MSEE preferred
Seven years work experience in RF circuit design and optimization