Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company and would like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing
my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be
RF SOC Design Engineer
Please apply online: freescale.com/careers
and apply for position #11775753
or email resume to: email@example.com
The RF SOC Design Engineer will be responsible for the design, simulation, verification, and integration of RF/Analog IP for SOC’s in the 802.15.4 wireless connectivity market. You will have the opportunity to work on the designs from conception through high volume production.
As part of the Freescale RF SOC design team, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the design and support of transceivers in a number of different CMOS IC process technologies.
· Thorough understanding of CMOS IC design.
· Skill with tools and techniques for design and simulation of RF, analog, and mixed signal circuits.
· Familiarity with transmitter and receiver architectures used in wireless communication systems.
· Experience with circuit design in wireless connectivity standards such as zigbee, WLAN, Bluetooth, cellular, etc is preferred.
· Knowledge and understanding of low power, low noise design techniques.
· Knowledge in layout and floor-planning tools used in chip assembly.
· Knowledge and understanding of issues and mitigations related to block isolation, cross talk, spur coupling between sub-systems in an SOC.
· Familiarity with HW, SW, and techniques used in test and characterization of RF, analog, and mixed signal circuits.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
BSEE required, MSEE and/or PhD preferred
5+ years work experience in RFIC or mixed signal design