Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities
are posted on behalf of companies who are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company and would like to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER
NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
During this era of economic hardship, I am providing
my service free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be
appreciated (although nobody ever has)
Manufacturing EngineerAnritsu Company is the North American subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation based in Atsugi, Japan. Recognized as a Tier One provider of communications solutions for more than 100 years, Anritsu has become a global leader in the telecommunications, optical and wireless industries by providing diverse product offerings ranging from test and measurement solutions to high-speed devices and components for use in R&D, production, and maintenance.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
As a Microwave Manufacturing Engineer based in Morgan Hill you will have responsibility for:
• Developing and enhancing microelectronics assembly and test processes in the manufacture of microwave components and assemblies.
• Assisting design engineering in the development of new microwave products.
• Evaluating the designs of existing products and implementing re-design efforts to improve performance, reliability, manufacturability, and to reduce costs.
• Investigate product failures for root causes and implement corrective actions.
• Controlling the release and maintenance of product documentation and specifications.
• Additional responsibilities and or tasks may be assigned as required.
• Typically requires a BSEE or equivalent technical experience.
• Thorough understanding of RF/Microwave theory and microelectronics manufacturing processes is required.
• Working knowledge of analog and digital electronics, including the ability to understand circuit schematics and troubleshoot electronic assemblies.
• Strong initiative, excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 408-782-1811. Please reference Job Code: 2422 in the subject line of your email or in the cover page of your fax. Please visit our website http://www.anritsu.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for additional company information.
Equal Opportunity Employer