Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would like
to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service
free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be appreciated. See most recent
list of job openings here.
QUALITY INSPECTOR POSITION
AKON, Inc., an established manufacturer of RF/Microwave components, subassemblies and subsystems for military, commercial and space applications, has a current requirement for an experienced Quality Inspector. The Quality Inspector is responsible for inspecting and managing quality control functions for process assembly of thick and thin film hybrid microcircuits. This position requires experience in MMIC visual inspection of MIL-STD-883, Method 2010, pre-cap inspection, high power visual inspection of MIL-STD-883, Method 2017, low power visual inspection of MIL-STD-883, Method 2009, solder inspection of J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 to final inspection, for example, to monitor that products and processes are meeting MIL-PRF 38534 requirements. Position also requires use of high power microscopes, bond pull gage, die shear gage, data entry, ability to read and comprehend process cards as well as assembly drawings.
Prior experience inspecting RF/microwave components (amplifiers, filters, oscillators, etc.) and integrated multi-functional assemblies on hybrid MICs is highly desirable.
Specific requirements include but are not limited to:
1. Requires the ability to perform close tolerance inspection of detail parts and assemblies to zero defect standards;
2. Works from documentation (blueprints and /or mil-spec specifications) determines acceptance or rejection of job/material;
3. Creates appropriate records of inspection activities—enters QC data in logs, fills out transfer documents and Defective Material Reports;
4. Able to produce 1st Article inspection reports;
5. Updates files to reflect 1st Article and ECO changes;
6. Assists in problem resolution--component identification, transaction errors, usability of material, etc.;
7. Performs standard and non-standard tests;
8. Performs other tasks as assigned by Quality Manager;
9. Assist other Inspectors with technical questions and interface with other departments; e.g..: engineering, manufacturing, purchasing,
10. Must have minimum 5 years inspection experience in the electronics industry.
11. Much have good written and verbal command of English language
Send your resume to Ehernandez@akoninc.com or email@example.com