Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted
on behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company and would like
to be represented on RF Cafe, please contact me AFTER reading the Terms
of Use. NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I am providing my service
free of charge to benefit both individuals and companies, but donations would be appreciated.
For a long list of job openings past and present, please look at the
RF Cafe Employment
Forum Archive. Direct hiring companies are welcome to submit job openings. If accepted, I will add
your job to my list here as well as to the RF Cafe homepage.
(view 2011-2012 job listings)
Engineering Jobs for 2013-2014
- RF Engineers & Technicians,
- Electrical Engineer, RF Design/Wireless,
- Applications Engineer, Empower
- Senior Wireless
System Engineer, Starkey Hearing Technologies
- Wireless Technician, Starkey Hearing
- Associate RF Engineer, Comtech PST
- RF Test Technician, Comtech PST
- RF Project Engineer, Comtech PST
- Director of Systems & Services,
NA, Aviat Networks
- Senior Staff RF Design Engineer, PetSafe
- Product Engineer, Aviat Networks
- RF Calibration
Technician, Advanced Test Equipment Corporation
- Sr. Engineering Manager, IC
- RF Design Engineer,
- RF Engineering Technician,
- Engineering Manager,
- RF Engineer, KEYW
- Wireless Data Systems Engineer,
BOSH Global Services
- RF Engineering Positions, Skyworks
- Senior RF Electronics Engineer,
- RF Design Engineer - Helleroy
- National Business Development Manager, Copper Mountain Technologies
- Sales Engineer, Synergy
Synthesizer/PLL Design Engineer, Synergy Microwave
- Design Engineer, Synergy
- RF Technician, Rotoconcept Robotics
- Construction Estimating
Engineer, GEA Process Engineering
- Sales Engineer, GEA Process
- Process Engineer, GEA Process
- Field Service Technician,
GEA Process Engineering
- Instrumentation &
Controls Engineer, GEA Process Engineering
- RFID Hardware Engineer, SecureRF
- Two-Way Radio Systems
Department Supervisor, CP Communications
- Principal Development Engineer, Sagetech
- RF/Microwave Copywriter
and Content Manager, Pasternack Enterprises
- RF Technician / Test Engineering
Opportunity, Triad RF Systems
- RF Hardware, Staff Engineer,
- Senior LTE
Network Emulator Layer 1 Architect/Developer, Spirent
- Senior LTE Systems
Software Architect/Engineer, Spirent
- Wireless Applications
Software Senior Engineer, Spirent
- Senior LTE
Network Emulator Layer 1 Architect/Developer Software/Firmware Senior Staff Engineer, Spirent
- RF Architect, AOptix
- Senior Technical Field Support Engineer, AOptix
- Electrical/Mechanical Research
and Development Team Lead, Filter Sensing Technologies
- Compliance Test Engineer, Compliance
- LabView Programmer, Compliance Testing
- FMS Systems Engineer Lead,
System Architecture Engineer, Engility
- Engineer, Engility
- Sales Engineer, Trak Microwave
- R&D Hardware Engineer, Symmetricom
- RF System Technician,
Atlanta Communications Company
- Senior RF Test Technician, AR Modular
- Field Applications Engineer, AWR
Equipment Product and Application Specialist, Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
- Technical Manager,
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
- Technical Product Manager, Pasternack
- Quality Manager, Semtech Corporation
- RF/Interconnect Design Engineer,
- RF CAD Drafter, SEA COM CORP
- Senior Product
READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME
- Important Note: No recruiting agencies will be accepted - only direct hire
companies. No exceptions.
- Up to 5 jobs per company.
- Your job(s) will be posted on a dedicated page and a link will be provided to it on the RF Cafe Jobs page.
- Once your job(s) is(are) posted, I will link to it(them) from the RF Cafe homepage. A notice will also be
broadcast from RF Cafe's account on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Only jobs for which there are currently available openings may be posted. If a posted job is filled and another like
it does not exist, then notice must be given so that it can be removed.
- Special conditions of employment; e.g., citizenship, academic achievement, level of work experience, willingness to
relocate, extensive travel, etc., must be included in the description.
- A point of contact for an authorized employee must be provided for applicants either in the form of an e-mail, or
in the form of a hyperlink to a webpage that contains valid contact information.
- RF Cafe reserves the right to refuse offers to post jobs based on what I consider to be inappropriate or irrelevant.
My mission is to provide a reliable service to the type of clients who typically visit RF Cafe and will maintain an appropriate
- RF Cafe cannot guarantee the results of activity and interactions between job posters and job applicants. Good will
is automatically assumed on the part of all parties involved. If either party believes that abuse has been committed,
please submit an e-mail describing the situation and I will address it immediately.
- All parties agree to hold harmless RF Cafe and all of its employees and assignees for any and all damages that may
result through participation with this Jobs listing service.
- I have not and will provide any information regarding you, your company, or your job posting information to anyone
else, for free or for compensation. Only the info you post or provide to me for posting will become publicly available.
If you information appears elsewhere, it is because the jobsite trolls have illegally stolen your information. Sic your
lawyers on them, with my blessing.
- If you do not agree to abide by all of these terms and the clear spirit in which my effort is offered, then go somewhere