(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding website
|July 1935 QST|
|Table of Contents|
July 1935 QST
July 1935 QST
|Bring Your Frequency Drift Down to U.S.
Government Specifications with the new BLILEY LD-2 CRYSTAL UNIT
All latest government specifications for crystals call for low temperature coefficient plates.
Now, with the new Bliley LD·2 Crystal Unit you can get for the first time a frequency control unit that is guaranteed to drift less than 8 cycles/megacycle that sells for only $4.80.
See the new Bliley LD·2 Crystal Unit at your nearest dealer at once. Look for the improved permanently sealed holder.
OUTSTANDING LD·2 FEATURES
1. Choice of 40. 80 and 160 meter bands.
2. Greatly improved sealed holder
3. Greater activity.
4. Guaranteed 0.03% accurate In your transmitter
5. Supplied within 0.1% of your desired frequency, or choice
from dealers' stock.
6. Costs only $4.80 al your dealer
|A 100-Watt Radiophone and C.W. Transmitter
completely housed in an entirely enclosed floor rack of ingenious
design. All units are fully accessible through the removable
front gates, for coil changing antenna network adjustments,
etc. incorporates everything from microphone leek to impedance
matching antenna network.
- R. F. LINE UP- 47 crystal oscillator, two 46's buffer, 03-A amplifier.
- FREQUENCY COVERAGE - 1.7, 3.5, 7 and 14 MC Bands.
- POWER SUPPLIES - 1050 and 1200 volts at 400 MA choke input, 8 mfd Pyronal condenser used and 400 volts at 300 MA.
- SPEECH AMPLI. FIER - Special four stage high gain speech amplifier self contained from microphone jack to gain control.
- MODULATOR - Two 800's are used in the Class B Modulator. 100% modulation.
- BIAS - No bias batteries of any kind required.
- ANTENNA UNIT - Impedance matching network supplied for use with any type of antenna available.
- OPERATING CONTROLS - Terminations provided for operating all switches from operating table.
- SIZE - 60" high, 19%" wide, 16" deep.
ANNOUNCING II NEW GROSS C8-300
Class B Modulated Radiophone Transmitter 250 Watts Output. Attractively Priced.
LEST YOU FORGET:
Gross Radio's Engineering Department is under the direct supervision of J. Gross who has had over 20 years experience in the construction of transmitters of various types. Mr. Gross has for 12 years been actively engaged in manufacturing transmitters. The first crystal controlled transmitter advertised in OST was designed by him. Ultimately, the long experience and fine reputation of the company you buy from is your best guarantee of satisfaction.
Descriptive Literature Sent Upon Request
GROSS RADIO, INC.
51 VESEY STREET, NEW YORK