1996 - 2016
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
|Quantity||TE Modes||TM Modes|
Related Pages on RF Cafe
- Properties of Modes in a Rectangular Waveguide
- Properties of Modes in a Circular Waveguide
- Waveguide & Flange Selection Guide
- Rectangular & Circular Waveguide: Equations & Fields
- Rectangular waveguide TE1,0 cutoff frequency calculator.
- Waveguide Component Vendors
- Waveguide Design Resources
- NEETS - Waveguide Theory and Application
- EWHBK, Microwave Waveguide and Coaxial Cable