Bessel Filter Poles
This pole-zero diagram shows the location of poles for a 4th-order Bessel lowpass filter.
Bessel filter prototype element values are here.
Bessel function plots can be found here.
Data taken from "Filter Design," by Steve Winder, Newnes Press, 1998. This is a great filter design book, and I recommend you purchase a copy of it.
Related Pages on RF Cafe | - Filter Transfer Functions
- Filter Equivalent Noise Bandwidth
- Filter Prototype Denormalization
- Filter Design Resources
- Filter Design Books
- Bessel Filter Poles
- Bessel Filter Prototype Element Values
- Butterworth Lowpass Filter Poles
- Butterworth Filter Prototype Element Values
- Chebyshev Lowpass Filter Poles
- Chebyshev Filter Prototype Element Values
- Monolithic Ceramic Block Combline Bandpass
- Coupled Microstrip Filters: Simple Methodologies for
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.