Here is the "Electricity - Basic Navy Training Courses" (NAVPERS 10622) in its
entirety. It should provide one of the Internet's best resources for people
seeking a basic electricity course - complete with examples worked out. See
Table of Contents.
¶ U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE; 1945 - 618779
CHAPTER 21 QUIZ
1. How is power transferred in transformer action?
2. How many circuits will you find in
3. What controls the power consumption in trans- former action?
4. Must the
windings be stationary in order to have transformer action?
CHAPTER 21 ANSWERS
1. By mutual induction. 2. At least two.
3. Secondary current. 4. No, all that is necessary
is two circuits with pulsating d.c. or a.c. on the primary.