Here is the "Electricity - Basic Navy Training Courses"
in its entirety. It should provide one of the Internet's best resources for people seeking
a basic electricity course - complete with examples worked out. See
Table of Contents. • U.S. Government Printing Office; 1945 - 618779
Chapter 21 Quiz
1. How is power transferred in transformer action?
2. How many circuits will you find in transformer action?
3. What controls the power consumption in trans- former action?
4. Must the windings be stationary in order to have transformer action?
Return to Chapter 21
Chapter 21 ANSWERS
1. By mutual induction.
2. At least two.
3. Secondary current.
4. No, all that is necessary is two circuits with pulsating d.c. or a.c. on the primary.