Here is the "Electricity - Basic Navy Training Courses"
in its entirety. It should provide one of the Internet's best resources for people seeking
a basic electricity course - complete with examples worked out. See
Table of Contents. • U.S. Government Printing Office; 1945 - 618779
Chapter 2 QUIZ
1. How do like charges act on each other?
2. How do unlike charges act on each other?
When electrons are removed from an object, the object has a _____________ charge.
4. Why are electrons
and not protons removed by friction?
5. The force which causes electrons to flow is called _____________.
6. Static electricity is _____________ electrons.
7. Current electricity is _____________
8. What does a condenser do with its electrical charge?
Chapter 2 ANSWERS
1. They repel each other.
2. They attract each
4. Because of their weight. Electrons are
nearly 2,000 times lighter than protons.
5. Potential or potential
8. A condenser stores an electrical charge.