Here is the "Electricity - Basic Navy Training Courses" (NAVPERS 10622) in its
entirety. It should provide one of the Internet's best resources for people
seeking a basic electricity course - complete with examples worked out. See
Table of Contents.
¶ U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE; 1945 - 618779
CHAPTER 2 QUIZ
1. How do like charges act on each other?
2. How do unlike charges act on each other?
When electrons are removed from an object, the object has a _____________ charge.
4. Why are electrons
and not protons removed by friction?
5. The force which causes electrons to flow is called _____________.
6. Static electricity is _____________ electrons.
7. Current electricity is _____________
8. What does a condenser do with its electrical charge?
CHAPTER 2 ANSWERS
1. They repel each other.2. They attract each
4. Because of their weight. Electrons are
nearly 2,000 times lighter than protons. 5. Potential or potential
6. Stationary. 7. Moving.
8. A condenser stores an electrical charge.