Here is the "Electricity - Basic Navy Training Courses" (NAVPERS 10622) in its
entirety. It should provide one of the Internet's best resources for people
seeking a basic electricity course - complete with examples worked out. See
Table of Contents.
¶ U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE; 1945 - 618779
CHAPTER 10 QUIZ
1. Work out the answers for each unknown in the practice circuits in the following drawing.
2. How would you connect one switch to control two lamps?
3. Eight lamps are paralleled across one circuit.
How would you connect one fuse so as
to protect every lamp?
CHAPTER 10 ANSWERS
1. A: 150 ohms, 1.6 amps. B: E of lines = 30
volts, E of load = 90 v.
C: 60 v, 120 v. with R out of circuit.
Connect the switch in series with both lamps.
3. Connect the fuse in one line
between the source and the first lamp.