All RF Cafe Quizzes make great fodder for
employment interviews for technicians or engineers - particularly those who are
fresh out of school or are relatively new to the work world. Come to think of it,
they would make equally excellent study material for the same persons who are going
to be interviewed for a job.
Click here for the complete list of
RF Cafe Quizzes.
Note: Some material based on books have
This particular quiz tests your
knowledge of RF history.
1. In which decade was the transistor invented?
2. In which decade was the telegraph invented?
3. In which decade was the Internet first
4. In which decade was the first solid state
5. In which decade were the first
successful diode and triode vacuum tubes invented?
which decade was the telephone invented?
7. In which decade
was the AEEE (now the IEEE) founded?
8. In which decade
with the first transatlantic radio broadcast occur?
which decade was the SPICE simulator introduced?
which decade was the ARRL founded?
Need some help? Click here for the answers and