Content is copyright of company represented,
but page format is my copyright - do not distribute it.
- Wi-Fi-enabled handsets, tablets, and mobile/portable systems
- System-in-Package (SIP) modules for embedded systems
- 802.11ac with LAA support smartphones and tablets
August 5, 2019 - Irvine, California - Skyworks Solutions is pleased to introduce the SKY85774-11, a highly integrated 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) that supports simultaneous WLAN and licensed assisted access (LAA) protocols for mobile smartphones and tablets. This advanced module incorporates a power amplifier (PA), low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and an SPDT transmit / receive (T/R) switch. Its high performance power amplifier increases range and saves power while eliminating external devices and reducing PCB area. The SKY85774-11 comes in a compact 20-pin 2.2 x 3 package and is currently being leveraged across leading mobile connectivity reference designs.
Hermetically Sealed Broadband Low-Noise Amplifier for High-Reliability Space and Military Applications
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, harmonic filter, LNA with bypass, and SPDT switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Transmit gain: 31 dB
- Receive gain: 12.5 dB
- Receive bypass loss: 8.5 dB
- Output power: +19 dBm, MCS7, HT20 ·
- Output power: +17.5 dBm, MCS9, HT80 ·
- Nominal supply voltage: 3.7 V ·
- Small MCM (20-pin, 2.2 × 3 × 0.7 mm) package (MSL3, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
For more information, please visit our Wi-Fi Connectivity Solutions page on our website. High resolution images are available upon request.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications within the aerospace, automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, connected home, industrial, medical, military, smartphone, tablet and wearable markets.
Skyworks is a global company with engineering, marketing, operations, sales and support facilities located throughout Asia, Europe and North America and is a member of the S&P 500® and Nasdaq-100® market indices (NASDAQ: SWKS). For more information, please visit Skyworks' website at: www.skyworksinc.com.
Sr. Mgr. Corporate Communications
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS)
5221 California Ave
Irvine, CA 92617
Posted July 11, 2019