Content is copyright of company represented,
but page format is my copyright - do not distributed.
Measurement applications for analog and digital signal analysis, including 5G
May 13, 2019 - The new
R&S®FSVA3000 signal and spectrum analyzer
has everything needed to keep up with demanding measurement applications. An analysis
bandwidth of 400 MHz, an outstanding phase noise of –120 dBc/Hz and a
high dynamic range. Capabilities that used to be only available for performance
instruments have now become accessible to everyone.
- Frequency range of 10 Hz to 4 GHz, 7.5 GHz, 13.6 GHz, 30 GHz
or 44 GHz (up to 500 GHz with external harmonic mixers from Rohde &
- Analysis bandwidth up to 400 MHz
- SSB phase noise at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz): –120 dBc (1 Hz)
- Third-order intercept (TOI) at 1 GHz: +20 dBm (typ.)
- DANL at 1 GHz: –153 dBm
- DANL at 1 GHZ with optional preamp: –167 dBm
- Ready for cloud based testing
- 10 Gbit/s LAN interface (option)
- User interface with multi-touch, SCPI recorder and event based actions
- Measurement applications for analog and digital signal analysis, including 5G
- And more…
Download the Product Brochure for more information
on this product.
If you've been wondering how this new product can support your needs, please
take a moment and request that one of our qualified application engineers contact
you to answer your specific questions and possibly give you a demonstration.
We look forward to hearing from you, just click the button below.
About Rohde & Schwarz
Founded more than 80 years ago, Rohde & Schwarz is one of the world's leading
manufacturers of information and communications technology products for
professional users. Initially focusing on RF engineering and RF applications in
test and measurement, radiocommunications and broadcasting, the company has
continually expanded its fields of activity over the past decades . In the
meantime Rohde & Schwarz has also become one of Germany's largest manufacturers
of IT security products.
Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc.
6821 Benjamin Franklin Dr.
Europe, Africa, Middle East
+49 89 4129 12345
+1 888 837 8772
+1 410 910 79 88
+65 65 13 04 88
+86 800 810 8228 or +86 400 650 5896
Posted May 14, 2019