Content is the copyright of the company represented, but the page format is my copyright
and cannot be distributed to other media outlets.
Press Release Archives:
0402DC (1005) Ceramic Chip Inductors
Illinois, May 1, 2018 - Coilcraft introduces a line of the industry's highest "Q"
surface mount inductors
in the 0402DC (1005) package size. Free samples are available. Features include:
- Exceptionally high Q - up to 160 at 2.4 GHz!
- 26 standard inductance values from 3.0 to 120 nH
- 73 additional values available upon request, including 0.1 increments from 2.8 nH
to 10 nH
- Wirewound construction for extremely high self resonance - up to 16 GHz
- DCR as low as 37 mΩ, significantly lower than other 0402-sized chip inductors
- Ideal for impedance matching circuits for low band (700 - 960 MHz) and high
band (1710 - 2700 MHz) antennas
Our privately held company was founded in 1945 as a custom coil maker for the television
set manufacturers clustered around the Chicago area. Today we produce inductors for a
long list of customers in telecommunications, computers, instrumentation and consumer
electronics. Most are standard, off-the-shelf products. But many are still custom designed
to meet customers' specific requirements. Coilcraft's worldwide headquarters are in
Cary, Illinois, 30 miles northwest
of Chicago's O'Hare Airport. In addition to corporate offices, this facility houses our
engineering department plus manufacturing. European headquarters are located in Cumbernauld,
Scotland, near Glasgow.
1102 Silver Lake Road
Cary, IL 60013
Posted May 4, 2018