Content is copyright of company represented,
but page format is my copyright - do not distribute it.
El Segundo, California – August 31, 2017 – The agendas have been set and registration is open for the China and Taiwan leg of the seventh annual AWR Design Forum (ADF 2017). The tour will visit Beijing and Chengdu on September 26 and 29 respectively, followed by a stop in Hsinchu, Taiwan on October 3.
Highlights of the China and Taiwan ADF 2017 agendas include:
- Multi-User Multiple-In-Multiple-Out (MIMO), the Active Phased Array in 5G Applications
- MIMO and Beam-Steering Modeling in Support of 5G Applications
- Design Challenges With 5G Infrastructure Concepts
- 5G Millimeter Wave From Prototype to Test System
- Design and Modeling of Advanced Phased-Array Antenna Systems
- EM/Circuit Co-Simulation of T/R Front-End Modules and Actively-Scanned Antenna Arrays
- Design Flow and Simulation Technologies Supporting Multi-Technology RF/Microwave Antennas for Wireless Applications
- Automotive Radar Systems – Design and Simulation
- Dual Target Radar Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation Based on PXI, LabVIEW, and Visual System Simulator™
- Power Amplifier Design for 5G in Microwave Office: Challenges, Capabilities, and Plans
- Mixed-Mode Analysis of Discrete-Module Design Integration of a Local Area Network (LAN) Transformer for 2.5G/5G/10G Base-T Ethernet
ADF is free to attend, however seats are limited and advance registration is recommended. For more information and to register, visit awrcorp.com/adf. Local language pages are also available at: awrcorp.com/cn/adf (China) and awrcorp.com/tw/adf (Taiwan).
ADF is an open forum that brings together NI AWR software customers, partners and microwave/RF engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of today's microwave and RF circuits and systems. ADF also features application specific presentations as well as live demonstrations of the latest release of NI AWR software.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst™ for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world's greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries - from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics - use NI's integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Vice President of Marketing
AWR Group, NI
Posted September 3, 2017