you remember seeing a company press release or new product announcement on the RF Cafe homepage but
now it is gone, try looking through the archives. Content is the copyright of the company represented,
but the page format is my copyright and cannot be distributed to other media outlets. Please submit
your content for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 | 2016
Kirkland, Washington - Completing the family of six splitter/combiner
products, BBTLine Introduces the "Version 2" SMP-Connectorized 4-Way RF Splitter/Combiner.
• BroadBand 0.5 to 6 GHz Operation
• Low Loss (1.7 dB at 6 GHz)
• Excellent Amplitude/Phase Balance
(±0.15 dB, ±2.5°)
• RoHS Compliant
• High Power (20 watts as splitter)
BBTLine_4Way_V2_SMP_Conn is a patented
(U.S. Patent 9,570,792) broadband 4-way RF Splitter/Combiner
with SMP Smooth-Bore Connectors. This RF splitter is not a typical Wilkinson-style device, but a design
which yields a more compact splitter/combiner with excellent low loss RF characteristics and high power
handling capability (as a splitter).
"Version 2" splitter has the common port on one side of the device and the other four ports
on the opposite side.
The family of six RF splitters/combiners includes surface mount and connectorized versions of the
b) 4-Way "Version 1"
c) 4-Way "Version 2"
Please visit www.bbt-line.com for datasheets,
S-parameters and .sat 3-D Mechanical files.
Specializing in RF Hardware Design / Prototyping / Simulation / Measurement / Troubleshooting
With over 25 years of RF Hardware Design Experience (DC to 85 GHz), BBTLine, LLC offers you several
avenues for your RF Hardware Development
needs BBTLine Offers You Expertise In the Following Areas:
- RF Hardware Design
- RF Prototyping
- RF Simulation
- RF Board Layout
- RF Measurement and Testing
- RF System Analysis (Cascaded Gain, NF, IP3, Mixing, Compression, Spurious, Isolation)
- Single-Ended Frequency Domain and Differential Time Domain (Eye Diagram, Jitter) System Analysis
- All-around RF Module Design (PCB layout, RF Dielectrics, Mechanical, RF Gasketing, Isolation, Thermal,
Tlines, RF Connectors)
- One-on-one On-Site (or Remote) Training/Tutorials for High-End Simulators such as Keysight ADS,
EMPro, CST and Ansys HFSS
- Temporary (Remote and/or On-Site) RF Engineering Support..."RF Engineer For Hire"...To Satisfy Critical
Troubleshooting, Testing And/Or Simulation Needs (Near or Far-Term)
- RF Connector Launch Design (SMP, SMPM, SMA, Surface and Edge Launch) to 50 GHz
- Extensive High Isolation (> 150 dB) RF Module Design
- RF Component Selection To meet Overall RF RX/TX Design Goals
BBTLine LLC was founded in 2014 to exploit the many benefits of a patented technique for manufacturing
multi-octave, small-sized, low return loss, phase and amplitude balanced RF and microwave power combiners
/ splitters that avoids some of the deficiencies of traditional Wilkinson-style designs.
10907 NE 133 Street
Kirkland, WA 98034
Posted May 8, 2017