View the video presentations and technical materials from all 8 workshops
Agilent's Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies
You can now watch the DesignCon 2016 Keysight Education Forum (KEF) sessions from the convenience of your desk. Get complimentary access to the materials that made KEF a huge success with more than 600 attendees this year.
View the video footage and presentation slides from all 8 Keysight Education Forum (KEF) workshops:
- Mastering Measurement Requirements for 16 GBit/s Devices with PCI Express 4.0
- DDR4 Bus Level Signal Integrity Insight
- Identify and Remove Crosstalk from your High-Speed Signals
- USB-PD (Power Delivery) Testing over Type-C
- Overcoming Power Integrity Challenges in Design, Characterization and Debug of Digital Electronics
- Updates on Measurement Solutions for PAM-4 Signaling
- Signal Integrity Tips and Techniques Using TDR, VNA and Modeling
- Testing DisplayPort Over the USB Type-C connector
See what the industry's leading technical experts presented at DesignCon 2016. You'll learn abut the latest challenges and solutions in high-speed digital technology. Feel free to share this information with your colleagues.. Offer valid only for residents of Canada, United States, and Latin America. Sincerely, Keysight Technologies 1-800-829-4444 (US) 1-877-894-4414 (Canada) Contact an Expert
Please send your replies to email@example.com. This information is presented by Keysight and our authorized partners, based on our understanding of your interest. If you prefer not to receive this email, you may remove your name from this list: click here.
Contact Keysight Technologies
Posted March 13, 2016