RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2016
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
September 13, 2016
Innovative Power Products introduces their latest 90° coupler that operates over the full 4000 – 6000 MHz band. Our new Model IPP-7133, handles 100 watts CW and comes in a small SMD Style package which is only 0.20 x 0.56 x 0.10 (W, L, H) inches and available on Tape & Reel.
The IPP-7133 will combine two signals up to 100 Watts CW of total output power. This coupler has excellent amplitude balance across the full band and insertion loss of <0.25 dB. The VSWR is less than 1.30:1 and the coupler has greater than 18 dB of Isolation.
The IPP-7133 is ideal for C-Band civilian, WiFi, Test and Measurement, balanced amplifiers and defense-based radar systems for ground, air and marine applications.
• IPP-7006 90 Degree Coupler, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 100 Watt, SMD
• IPP-7004 90 Degree Coupler, 2500 – 6000 MHz., 100 Watt, SMD
• IPP-2277 90 Degree Coupler, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 100 Watt, DI
• IPP-1016 2 Way Combiner/Divider, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 100 Watt, SMA Connectors
• IPP-1013 4 Way Combiner/Divider, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 100 Watt, SMA Connectors
• IPP-1278 3 Way Combiner/Divider, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 300 Watt, N Connectors
• IPP-1242 4 Way Combiner/Divider, 4000 – 6000 MHz., 400 Watt, DI
• IPP-8000 Bi-Directional, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 100 Watt, 10 dB, SMD
• IPP-8001 Bi-Directional, 2500 – 6000 Mhz., 100 Watt, 20 dB, SMD
• IPP-3072 Dual Directional, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 100 Watt, 20 dB, SMA Connectors
• IPP-3085 Dual Directional, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 200 Watt, 20 dB, N / SMA Connector
• IPP-3190 Dual Directional, 2000 – 6000 MHz., 400 Watt, 40 dB, 7/16 / SMA Connector
Delivery: Stock to 6 weeks ARO. For pricing or additional information, please contact the Sales Department at 631-563-0088, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPP is a designer and manufacturer for applications in the RF and Microwave industries. IPP offers a variety of broadband, high power couplers, combiners, RF power resistors and terminations operating up to 12 GHz. Our RF Resistors, Terminations and 90 degree Drop-in Hybrid Couplers are RoHS compliant.
About Innovative Power Products (IPP)
Innovative Power Products' broadband products are used around the world in RF and Microwave applications in military, medical, industrial and consumer markets. Innovative Power Products is quickly becoming a market leader by offering our customers competitive prices, fast delivery worldwide and outstanding customer service. IPP's innovative and reliable products are backed by exceptional Customer Service and Support. We are committed to our customers' success, and we prove it in everything we do. Our Product Services include applications engineering and contract manufacturing.
PPosted September 14, 2016