February 3, 2016
Innovative Power Products introduces
their latest 90 Degree coupler that operates over the full 20 – 1000 MHz. band. Our new Model IPP-2315 handles 50 watts CW and comes in a Drop-In Style package which is only 1.71 x
1.90 x 0.76 inches.
The IPP-2315 will combine two signals up to 50 Watts CW of total output power. This coupler has a remarkable amplitude balance of <±
0.30 dB across the whole band. This design is a 3 port device with an internal Termination capable of handling 20 watts. Insertion Loss is less
than 0.80 dB, VSWR is less than 1.35:1 and greater than 16 dB of Isolation.
For higher power 20 – 1000 MHz. applications, the IPP-2315 is perfect when used as an input splitter along with our IPP-2247 as the high power combiner for amplifier modules. The IPP-2247 handles as
much as 150 watts CW and has an amplitude balance of < 0.25 across the full band.
Delivery: Stock to 5 weeks ARO. For pricing or additional information, please contact the Sales Department at 631-563-0088, or email us at
IPP also offers other 90 Degree Couplers, Baluns, Combiners and Dual Directional Couplers for 20 – 1000 MHz. Band.
- IPP-2247 90 Degree Coupler, 150 Watt, Drop-In Package
- IPP-5003 Balun, 100 Watt, SMD
- IPP-1102 2 Way Combiner, 50 Watt, Drop-In
- IPP-1103 4 Way Combiner, 200 Watt, Drop-In
- IPP-1023 2 Way Combiner, 50 Watt, N / N Connectors
- IPP-1025 2 Way Combiner, 100 Watt, N / N Connectors
- IPP-1020 4 Way Combiner, 200 Watt, SMA / SMA Connectors
- IPP-1021 4 Way Combiner, 300 Watt, N / N Connectors
- IPP-1141 2 Way Combiner, 500 Watt, N / N Connectors
- IPP-8070 Dual Directional, 150 Watt, 50 dB, SMD
- IPP-8036 Dual Directional, 300 Watt, 50 dB, SMD
- IPP-3131 Dual Directional, 200 Watt, 50 dB, SMA / SMA
- IPP-3139 Dual Directional, 300 Watt, 50 dB, N / N Connectors
- IPP-3134 Dual Directional, 500 Watt, 50 dB, N / N Connectors
- IPP-3130 Dual Directional, 1000 Watt, 50 dB, SC / SMA
Delivery: 4 – 5 weeks ARO. For pricing or additional information, please contact the Sales Department at 631-563-0088, or email us at
IPP is a designer and manufacturer for applications in the RF and Microwave industries, and offers a variety of broadband, high power couplers,
combiners, RF power resistors and terminations operating up to 12 GHz. Our RF Resistors, Terminations and 90 degree Drop-in Hybrid Couplers
are RoHS compliant.
About Innovative Power Products (IPP)
Innovative Power Products' broadband products are used around the world in RF and Microwave applications in military, medical,
industrial and consumer markets. Innovative Power Products is quickly becoming a market leader by offering our customers competitive
prices, fast delivery worldwide and outstanding customer service. IPP's innovative and reliable products are backed by exceptional
Customer Service and Support. We are committed to our customers’ success, and we prove it in everything we do. Our Product Services
include applications engineering and contract manufacturing.
Innovative Power Products, Inc.
1170-8 Lincoln Avenue
Holbrook, NY 11741
Posted February 3, 2016