May 10, 2016 (Norwood, Mass.) – EDI CON USA 2016, a conference that brings together engineers working on high-frequency analog and high-speed digital designs, taking place September 20-22 in Boston, Mass. at the Hynes Convention Center, has announced the participants in this year's Technical Advisory Committee.
The EDI CON USA 2016 Technical Advisory Committee is made up of leading experts in RF/microwave and high-speed digital design who are committed to the educational mission of EDI CON. They volunteer their time to review and evaluate submitted abstracts in order to determine their quality and impact. These committee members are essential to helping EDI CON reach the highest levels of quality and relevance.
"The primary goal of the Technical Advisory Committee is to review submitted abstracts and help to create the very best program that will provide practicing engineers with actionable information to drive their designs forward," said Janine Love, Event Director. "While this is an industry conference, the presentations are not designed as product commercials, but useful training sessions and encouragement for further discussion and development."
The EDI CON USA 2016 Technical Advisory Committee includes:
2016 Honorary Chair: Dr. Eli Brookner
2016 Technical Advisory Committee Members:
- Tim Boles, Technology Fellow & Director of Strategy, MACOM
- Josiah Bartlett, Principal Engineer, Tektronix
- Diana Baxter, Director of Worldwide Field Application Engineering, Peregrine Semiconductor
- Gregory M. Bonaguide, Senior Product Line Engineer - Spectrum Analyzers and Vector Network Analyzers, Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc.
- Thomas Cameron, CTO, Communications Infrastructure at Analog Devices (ADI)
- Samir Chaudhry, Director for Design Enablement, Tower Jazz
- Neil Craig, Senior Engineering Manager, Infrastructure & Defense Products, Qorvo Inc.
- Jim Delap, Regional Technical Manager, ANSYS
- Jay Dipenbrock, SI/RF Consultant
- Lewis Dove , Signal Integrity Architect, Keysight Technologies
- David Hall, Technical Lead, National Instruments (NI)
- Patrick Hindle, Editor, Microwave Journal
- Al Horn, Associate Research Fellow, Rogers Corporation
- James Komiak, Global Engineering/Scientific Fellow, BAE Systems
- Gary LeRude, Technical Editor, Microwave Journal
- Ben Maxson, Applications Engineering Manager, Copper Mountain Technologies
- Al Neves, Chief Technologist, Wild River Technology
- Ray Pengelly, GaN Power Amplifier Design Consultant
- Bror Peterson, Senior Systems Engineer, Qorvo Inc.
- Malcolm Robertson, 5G Advanced Communications Planning Manager, Keysight Technologies
- Andreas Roessler, Technology Manager North America, Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc.
- Tim Shirley, IC Design Architect, Keysight Technologies
- David Vye, Director of Technical Marketing, NI/AWR
Committee members are currently reviewing abstracts, and the EDI CON USA 2016 technical program will be announced in June. If you are interested in serving on the EDI CON USA 2017 Technical Advisory Committee, please contact Janine Love at email@example.com.
EDI CON USA is a technical conference and exhibition that is designed for engineers and system integrators working with current technologies and methodologies to develop the electronic systems required today. Building on four successful years in China, the EDI CON event platform is launching in the USA starting in Boston, Mass. where there is a high concentration of electronic design engineers including both high-frequency and high-speed digital designers working in the commercial as well as aerospace markets. Organizers expect to attract more than 3,000 attendees during the 3-day event with close to 100 technical presentations, including workshops, short courses, and panels. The technical sessions will be arranged around tracks that are focused on RF & microwave design, high-speed digital design, measurement & modeling, systems engineering, and 5G advanced communications. Information about exhibition space and sponsorship is available at http://ediconusa.com/exhibitors.asp. Conference registration will open in June 2016. More information is available at http://www.ediconusa.com/.
About EDI CON USA
EDI CON USA uniquely brings together RF, microwave, EMC/EMI, and high-speed digital design engineers and system integrators for networking, training, and learning opportunities. Attendees come to EDI CON USA to find solutions, products, and design ideas that they can put into immediate practice for today's communication, defense, consumer electronics, aerospace, and medical industries.
Drawing attendees from both the analog and digital spheres, EDI CON enables designers to see techniques and technologies used in other applications that could be applied or adapted to solve their latest design challenges. The exhibition hall features product displays, demonstrations, design contests, interactive sessions, speed trainings, networking opportunities, and educational talks that will address all aspects of design, simulation, test, and verification.
About the Organizers
EDI CON USA is organized by Microwave Journal and the event planning division of its parent company, Horizon House. Microwave Journal and Horizon House also team with Microwave Journal China and ACT International (Hong Kong) to organize and produce EDI CON China. An experienced and well-established organizer of targeted events, Horizon House additionally organizes European Microwave Week (EuMW) on behalf of the European Microwave Association (EuMA) and several major microwave related conferences/exhibitions such as the M2M and Mobile Backhaul Zones at CTIA Super Mobility. The EDI CON program is developed in collaboration with leading international technology companies and experts in high-frequency and high-speed electronic design with experience ranging from modeling and design to component characterization, system integration, and verification.
Janine Love, Event Director
Carl Sheffres, Publisher
Phone: +1 781 619 1946
Phone: +44 207 596 8787
Posted May 11, 2016