October 20, 2015
Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a global wireless and broadcast infrastructure specialist which designs and manufactures cable, antenna and tower systems, as well as active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for outdoor and indoor wireless infrastructure.
At the 5th Annual Canadian Wireless Trade Show, RFS will showcase a variety of its end-to-end infrastructure solutions, including:
· Low-inductance HYBRIFLEX cables that feature special wiring to reduce overall cable inductance, solving the problem of Remote Radio Head (RRH) power-cycling during peak traffic hours due to voltage swings. HYBRIFLEX combines optical fiber and DC power in a single corrugated cable, which makes it faster, easier and more cost-effective to install than bringing both traditional optical fiber and DC power to the antenna.
· New Transparent Antennas that blend into any environment, easing site approvals and lease renewals. RFS’ lightweight, low-profile transparent antennas can be used for indoor and outdoor applications in 3G or LTE bands. The first model transmits on a 1.7 GHz to 2.7 GHz range to achieve an optimum performance. RFS will introduce additional versions in the near future, including transparent antennas that can be deployed within existing, indoor fixtures such as exit signage.
· RF X-TREME family of ultra-broadband antennas, which facilitate triple-band site upgrades for reduced cell interference in high traffic areas. BLL RF X-TREME antennas can be used for multiple bands such as LTE 700, LTE 800, Digital Dividend 2, CDMA, GSM, DCS, UMTS and LTE 2.6. With the RF X-TREME portfolio, RFS provides the capacity of three full-band antennas by orienting them side by side to achieve high gain and optimal performance in a single package.
· New jumper cables equipped with next-generation connectors, based on the 4.3-10 interface standard. These new cables leverage RFS innovations in Passive Intermodulation (PIM) and cable corrugation to deliver the highest voltage standing wave ratio (VSR) and PIM performance available in jumper cables with similar connectors.
· RFS Harsh Areas Line Microwave Antennas, designed for marine environments, off-shore locations, industrial and highly corrosive locations, volcanic areas, tropical climates, and mountaintops with severe wind, ice and snow conditions. RFS Harsh Areas Line Microwave Antennas are available in frequencies ranging from 3.6 GHz to 26.5 GHz with support for a wideband frequency range (7.125-8.5) to reduce antenna requirements and simplify logistics.
Toronto Congress Centre, Toronto, Canada Booth #417
October 28-29, 2015
Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antenna and tower systems, as well as active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for outdoor and indoor wireless infrastructure. RFS serves OEMs, distributors, system integrators, operators and installers. Its customers currently include the four largest wireless carriers, the majority of tier 2 and 3 wireless carriers in North America and many of the top wireless and microwave OEMS worldwide.
For more than 70 years, RFS has provided its customers world-class service that today is backed by a global presence of nine manufacturing facilities worldwide and sales and technical support centers in 23 countries. RFS offers advanced engineering capabilities, superior field support, and expert technical assistance and training to provide scalable, flexible, future-proof and lightweight end-to-end solutions optimized across the entire RF chain. As an ISO-compliant organization, RFS solutions offer proven longevity, premium performance and unrivalled quality.
RFS Press Contact
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Phone: + 1 203 630 3311
Cell: + 1 203 715 1595
Posted October 20, 2015