NI AWR Software Showcased During IMS2015
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – April 20, 2015 – NI (formerly AWR Corporation), showcases
NI AWR software throughout the International
Microwave Symposium 2015 (IMS2015) in a number of ways. A preview of V12 NI AWR Design Environment™ software, including
new load-pull and antenna features, as well as ease of use, speed enhancements and third-party integration flows,
will be on display inside NI booth #2431. IMS2015 runs from May 17-22 in Phoenix.
NI AWR Software Demonstrations
- What’s New in V12 –preview the new features in the upcoming V12 release of the NI AWR Design
Environment and you’ll be entered into our GoPro raffle.
- Microwave Office – learn how Microwave Office improves productivity for PA designers with its expanded
load-pull and stability analysis features.
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) – understand how VSS simplifies system-level design for a host of radar
applications as well as wireless communication standards like 802.11ac, LTE and more.
- AXIEM and Analyst™ – catch one of the many AXIEM and Analyst EM demonstrations that showcase new antenna
measurements, speed enhancements and ease-of-use features.
NI AWR Software Presentations
NI AWR Design Environment software will also be presented and discussed throughout the week at the following
- The MIT Coffee Can Radar Optimized in NI AWR Design Environment
- Tuesday, 1:00 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
- Transceiver Module and Multi-Element Phased-Array Design for 5G Mobile Communications Using VSS
- Tuesday, 1:15 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
- A Novel Planar Contiguous Diplexer DC-67-100 GHz Using Organic Liquid Crystal Polymer
- Thursday, 8:20 am, Room: 127 ABC
- Enhanced Load-Pull Measurements in NI AWR Design Environment for Base Station Power Amplifiers
- Thursday, 9:35 am, MicroApps Theater #3147
- In-Situ Antenna Measurements in Microwave Office: Coupling the Antenna to the Circuit
- Thursday, 11:05 am, MicroApps Theater #3147
- The Design of an RF 5-Cavity Helical Filter for Cable TV Testing Applications Using Microwave Office
- Thursday, 1:20 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
NI AWR Software Sponsorships
Additional activities that promote NI AWR Design Environment software include:
For a complete listing of all NI AWR software activities during IMS 2015, visit:
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools
such as Visual System Simulator for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design,
and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically
reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed
wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges
with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers
from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use
NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Vice President of Marketing
Posted April 26, 2015