1996 - 2016
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – March 23, 2015 – NI (formerly AWR Corporation) will be showcasing NI AWR Design Environment™ software in its Booth #315 at the Electronic Design Innovation Conference 2015 (EDI CON 2015) being held April 14-16 in Beijing, China. Additionally, NI AWR Design Environment software will be showcased in four 20-minute talks as well as one 40-minute workshop during the week. These NI AWR software presentations and demonstrations include:
- NI AWR Design Environment V11 – What’s New
- Microwave Office for MMIC, RF PCB and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator™ for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM EM Technology for Interconnect Analysis
- NI-AWR Integrated Framework for Radar Design – Wed. 09:30
- Implementation of a ZigBee Circuit Reference Design – Wed. 12:00
- Transceiver Module & Multi-Element Phased Array Design for 5G – Wed. 13:30
- Design Methodology for GaAs MMIC/Basestation PA – Thur. 10:10
- Resolving Cavity Resonance Effects in Microwave Circuits Workshop – Thur. 13:30
To learn more and to register for the event, visit: https://bj3.infosalons.com.cn/reg/EDI15/conferenceen/start.aspx.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Vice President of Marketing
AWR Group, NI
Posted March 25, 2015