Programs Provide Students with Tools to Become Industry-Ready Engineers
Santa Rosa, California, September 1, 2015 – Your measurement challenges are increasingly complex and the technologies
you work with are changing rapidly. The
2015 Back to Basics DVD includes more than 50 new application notes as well as webcasts and videos that
cover a wide variety of modern measurement topics from design simulation to digital and modular instrumentation.
The list below is just a sampling of what's new and updated for 2015:
- 10 Oscilloscope Innovations You Really Want
- Fundamentals of RF Design
- Network Analysis Fundamentals
- Spectrum Analysis Fundamentals
- Signal Generation Fundamentals
- Why Calibrate? What is Calibration?
- ABC's of Arbitrary Waveform Generation
- 8 Hints for Making Better Digital Multimeter Measurements
- Test-System Development Guide Computer I/O Considerations
- Solutions for Measuring Permittivity and Permeability w/LCR Meters & Impedance Analyzers
- PXI Interoperability – How to Make PXI-based Test Work for You
- Why Complex Modulated Optical Signals?
- 10 Practical Tips you Need to Know About Your Power Products
- USB Coaxial Switches for RF & Microwave Test and Measurement Applications
Don't miss out.
Order your DVD while supplies last.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's
measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With its HP and Agilent
legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets
with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company's over 9,500 employees serve
customers in more than 100 countries.
What We Do - Corporate
Profile Slides Keysight's singular focus on measurement helps scientists, researchers and engineers address
their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With the help of our products and services, they are better
able to deliver the breakthroughs that make a measurable difference.
Company History and Timeline
Keysight Technologies' legacy includes the original Hewlett-Packard business founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett
and Dave Packard, which spun off with Agilent Technologies in 1999. On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent announced plans to
separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The
new company, Keysight Technologies, began trading on the NYSE under the symbol KEYS on November 3,2014.
Posted September 24, 2015