May 16, 2012 Press Release
When: Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Where: Sheraton Grand Sacramento (NCSL Host Hotel)
Cost: $95 per person (Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Hospitality Reception)
- Practical introduction to RF power transfer between two coupled
- Gamma and how to use Gamma to calculate power transfer and port match.
- The importance of vector measurements to the precise knowledge of power transfer.
- Typical arrangements of RF Power Sensor Calibration stations.
- The step-by-step process of calibrating a power sensor.
- Contributing factors to uncertainty of a calibration factor.
- Practical example, with Excel Spreadsheet and real data, of calculating expanded uncertainty of a
- Demonstration of measuring the S parameters of a splitter.
- Demonstration of calibrating a 50 MHz reference port on a power meter.
- A complete, end-to-end, demonstration of calibrating a power sensor using an automated station.
Please print out this form, fill in the required information, then fax it
to 440-466-6110. Or, please call our offices at 440-466-6100 to reserve your seat. Thank-you.
Country (if not USA):
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
10 TEGAM Way
Geneva, OH 44041
Date Posted 5/16/2012