Planar Monolithics Intros 0.1 to 18.0 GHz, Variable Gain Amplifier
February 9, 2012 Press Release
New Product Announcement
0.1 to 18.0 GHz, Variable Gain Amplifier
PMI Model No.
PMI Model number
PTB-40-0R118-6R5-21-120VAC-1U-SFF is an integrated microwave assembly that provides high gain and
operates from 100 MHz to 18.0 GHz. This unit features integrated digitally controlled attenuators with
ranges up to 60 dB. The attenuation can be controlled via the external optical encoded knob or via RS-232
and Ethernet. The amount of selected attenuation is displayed on the front panel LCD screen.
- 6 foot power cord supplied
- On / Off Power Switch with LED indicator
- Attenuation level displayed on the LCD display
- Attenuation control via front panel optical encoded knob or via RS-232 and Ethernet
- Real-Time attenuation control
Click the links below for additional information and test data:
- Ultra-Fine 0.25 dB/Step Attenuation Resolution
- Internal High Speed Modulator
- Other Gain Levels from 0 dB to 80 dB
- Frequency Ranges from 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- Higher Output power levels up to +30 dBm 220 VAC (European Compatible) Voltage Supplies
Product Selection Guide (Searchable Database of
To view and download ----->
This file contains a complete listing of all PMI standard
products including Amplifiers, Filters, Switch Filter Banks, Switch Products, Limiters, Phase Shifters,
SDLVA's, Threshold Detectors, Couplers, Power Dividers, and many others. The search by product type &
specification feature allows quick location of the device you need. Direct web links are included which
allow easy web site viewing which contains specification listings, data, and test reports.
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
Your RF Cafe
single-handedly redefining what an engineering website should be.
Progenitor & Webmaster
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop